BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 3:10:26 AM EDT
www.clickondetroit.com/news/7502034/detail.html

Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine
Man Previously Convicted Of Rape

UPDATED: 10:04 am EST February 27, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A Central Ohio man allegedly told police last week that he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna, Ohio, police about his affection for urine.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Detective Ron Fithen said.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to him describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany, Ohio, father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

(I remember a day where a father would have beaten the living snot out of the person leering at his little boy that way, and THEN would have called the cops....)

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

-------------------------------------------------

I would make a pithy comment, but frankly I lack the mental faculties necessary to come up with a funny quip about a fellow who is so......perverted......that he likes to drink the urine of young boys. I am simply too creeped out to come up with anything. So I will resort to the standard ARFCOM expression of bewilderment:

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one seriously messed up dude.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:16:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure somebody in prison will make him drink all the urine he could ever want.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]
wtf!  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:22:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm sure somebody in prison will make him drink all the urine he could ever want.

Whats messed up is he might be looking forward to that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
As an old defense attorney told me, "kiddie diddlers just ain't wired right upstairs...."

This isn't some guy with a weird fetish like buttplugs, domination, or Wolf 5.56 ammo; this is a guy who has a malfunctioning brain.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Seems harmless. Sort of a sick messed up guy who would be prone to raping a little  boy, and he should be shot when he does.

What are they goind to convict him on though.  Did he watch the boys or just drink their wee wee.

Never-the-less,  the  dude has issues and shouldn't be on the streets since his rape conviction.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:26:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Seems harmless. Sort of a sick messed up guy who would be prone to raping a little  boy, and he should be shot when he does.

What are they goind to convict him on though.  Did he watch the boys or just drink their wee wee.

Never-the-less,  the  dude has issues and shouldn't be on the streets since his rape conviction.

What seems harmless?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What seems harmless?

It was sort  of a trwisted sarcastic thought that i knew I would get flamed for.  i mean seriously, i think  it is f-up up as much as the next guy, but what are they going to convict him on?  Is there a law that says you can't drink pee ut of a public toilet?

ETA:  I am not trying to  defend the guy at all, I am just attempting to figure out what legally he did wrong?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Seems harmless.

In the name of all that is holy, tell me that you did NOT just say that.

Sort of a sick messed up guy who would be prone to raping a little  boy, and he should be shot when he does.

Why not intervene before he has a chance to work his piss-drinking magic on some poor little boy? Did you miss the part about him already being a convicted rapist?

Do you realize that is how these guys work? That they have smaller more "harmless" behaviors before they actually grab a kid and abuse them? That there is a progression at work in a sexual preadator's mind and that stopping them before they try to make their fantasies real is key to stopping people from being hurt?

Did you miss the part about him LEERING OPENLY AT A LITTLE BOY IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM??

The story says both. He was caught because he was leering at a young boy whose father noticed him. (Here's a tip for you fathers....Never allow your young sons to go to the bathroom alone. If you had any idea how many sickos there are out there who hang around places like that just looking for an opportunity, you would never let them leave your house....)

He can be charged with public lewdness and possibly parole violations, not to mention peeping.

Precisely. It seems his deviancy has not been cured and that he is just as much a threat as he ever was. Thankfully this was discovered before he could share his "essence" with some poor young boy. That is EXACTLY what this was leading to.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys took what i said way to seriously, If I was a father I would probably beat t he guy up a bit and call the cops.  But I don't get the whole situation.  I am assuming he does this for some sort of sexual gratification, which is messed up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#12]
This bastard has been drinking piss for 40 years.
Why has this not killed him. Very toxic. Fooking nutz
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#13]
SSS
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:42:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Did you miss the part about him LEERING OPENLY AT A LITTLE BOY IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM??

Yes, that sort of changes my thought process a bit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You guys took what i said way to seriously, If I was a father I would probably beat t he guy up a bit and call the cops.  But I don't get the whole situation.  I am assuming he does this for some sort of sexual gratification, which is messed up.

I didnt take it that seriously I just thought is was funny that you said it was mostly harmless.  
It might be funny now, it wont be funny when this freak gets board with his current freakary and decides to go a little further with somebodies son.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:43:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Talk about your Colt Kool Aid drinker!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#18]

This isn't some guy with a weird fetish like buttplugs, domination, or Wolf 5.56 ammo; this is a guy who has a malfunctioning brain.

This just became my new Sig.

This is a situation where S S S is the only good answer.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:15:41 AM EDT
[#19]
This happened at the theater where the wife and I go.  The guy needs to fall down some stairs a few times for sure.  We can thank our wonderful liberal court system here for this POS being on the streets.  A rapist and repeat sexual offender walking the streets is nothing more than negligence on the court systems part.  Parents tend to drop their young (7-8 year old) kids off to watch movies, there are cops around all the time but this place would be a pedophiles dream come true.  I am honestly surprised that this is the first on I have heard of and that may only be because this was so outrageous.  It wouldn't surprise me if other events have taken place and were just not reported.  This Gahanna is a upper class suburb of Columbus and Columbus seems to have a large and ever growing population of sexual offenders.  I can't wait to get out of here.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:19:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Parents tend to drop their young (7-8 year old) kids off to watch movies,

And said parents ought to be ripped from their cars and beaten with a stick until they realize that A LARGE PUBLIC PLACE IS NOT A MOTHER F**KING BABYSITTER, AND THAT THERE ARE SICKOS WHO SPECIFICALLY TARGET SUCH PLACES DEPENDING ON THE ABSOLUTE F**KING STUPIDITY OF PARENTS SO THEY CAN FULFILL THEIR SICK FANTASIES.

It wouldn't surprise me if other events have taken place and were just not reported.

You can BANK on the fact that there have been other incidents that went unreported. That's how these sickos progress. They do something, don't get caught, and then ratchet up the perversion.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#21]
ya, like this guy should be breathing. now they'll just lock this nutjob away and let us pay for it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:23:26 AM EDT
[#22]
well, that is very disgusting, etc, but not really a sex crime, so what was the law that he broke?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:24:02 AM EDT
[#23]
NAMBULA?

North American Man-Boy Urine Love Association

That is just wrong.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
well, that is very disgusting, etc, but not really a sex crime, so what was the law that he broke?

Ummm.....

Watching little boys pee because you get off on doing it MOST CERTAINLY IS A SEX CRIME.

Not to mention a parole violation.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:34:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

After being a multiple convicted offender, the bar gets lowered as to what will send you off.  This was enough for a few more years of rehabilitation.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:35:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Dupe, the other one got locked last night.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:40:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Where do you find articles like this? Yeesh, too early for me to read this one.

Drudge report this morning.....

I don't subscribe to some sort of pee-pee newsletter, if that is what you are implying....

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:44:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
As an old defense attorney told me, "kiddie diddlers just ain't wired right upstairs...."

Sounds like an animal that needs to be put out of it's missery
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:17:58 AM EDT
[#31]
That's frocked up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#32]
I am the father of a 3yr old girl and a 4 month old boy.

Let me tell you one thing . . . if I ever caught a dude with a pedosmile like that leered at either one of my children, it would take a whole shitload of cops to pull me off of his ass.

SHOOT.  SHOVEL.  SHUT UP.

Disconnector
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm.....

Watching little boys pee because you get off on doing it MOST CERTAINLY IS A SEX CRIME.

the article did not say he was watching them pee - he came back later to retrieve the cup
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#34]
"Yummy yummy yummy, I've got urine in my tummy"
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#35]
I posted this yesterday and my thread got locked.

I am being persecuted!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm.....

the article did not say he was watching them pee - he came back later to retrieve the cup

From the article:
"A New Albany, Ohio, father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police. "
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#38]
We dont post stuff like this here. Ask Edsr if you dont believe me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top