BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Moparman71 beat me to the punch; I was going to suggest practicing the following line on the straight women entourage:

"I think I'm a little tipsy...you know, I've never been with a woman, but...I'm having these strange feelings about you..."

;)

Agreed. Should be easy to find lots of candidates that will "convert" you back over to the good side...have fun and enjoy the slopes.....

+1
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can probably get free drinks all week.

Shake that moneymaker!

That's ONE way to go, OR you could just get a button that says: "Staright, not Narrow" and avoid unplesantries THAT way, then anyone who TRIES to make a play for you at least DESERVES to be "declined" (I wasw going to say shit on, thought better of it

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Before you go, remember:

If a man grabs a woman's ass and she slugs him, she's a hero for standing up for herself.
If a man grabs a man's ass and he slugs him, he's a homo basher and will be prosecuted for a 'hate crime'.

Oh yeah.....that happens all the time
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:10:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I actually like Squaw and Northstar better, and when we go, we usually warm up on day one at Mt. Rose.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Must be something new,I lived on the North Shore for 2 years and never heard of gay week.What's the big deal anyway ? Just travel an hour and go to Kirkwood,better mountain,better back country,better snow and less crowds.Plus,all the "gay week" activities will probably be confined to Squaw Valley and Heavenly if you are really concerned about an assault on your masculinity.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:24:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Heavenly sucks anyway.  Go check out Kirkwood.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Heavenly sucks anyway.  Go check out Kirkwood.

Gotta love the skull and crossbones warning sign before you get on the Wagon Wheel..LOL
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#10]
....to take a boys trip out west and have some fun on the slopes.....

Sounds like a fag that's into orientals!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#11]
You might not have known it was gay week, but your buddy did.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, you should be able to change your Delta tics... go to Salt Lake City instead.  There is a big Delta terminal there.  You can get really cheap lodging in Sandy or Midvale and not be out any more $ than you already have planned.  You also get Utah snow... "The Greatest Snow on Earth" and no attitude.  

+1   THIS is a destination.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#13]

You'll be fine. At least gays are polite and orderly.

Be glad it's not something like "Freaknik" in Atlanta...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Before you go, remember:

If a man grabs a woman's ass and she slugs him, she's a hero for standing up for herself.
If a man grabs a man's ass and he slugs him, he's a homo basher and will be prosecuted for a 'hate crime'.

So you're saying it never happens?

Did I say "never happens"...no. But I have never heard of someone being prosecuted for a 'hate crime" just for slugging a gay man over grabbing a guys ass...in the USA
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did I say "never happens"...no. But I have never heard of someone being prosecuted for a 'hate crime" just for slugging a gay man over grabbing a guys ass...in the USA

Instead of arguing semantics, try approaching the core premise in question here:

Is there or isn't there a legal and social prejudice AGAINST a straight man who defends himself against a grope by a gay man, as there is a legal and social prejudice IN FAVOR OF a woman who defends herself against a grope by a straight man?

No there isn't ...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:01:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Yeah, and you are going to pretend that it was an accident, booking during fudgepacker week and you didn't know about it. And you are going with another guy, not a girlfriend or wife.

Riiiiiight.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Instead of arguing semantics, try approaching the core premise in question here:

Is there or isn't there a legal and social prejudice AGAINST a straight man who defends himself against a grope by a gay man, as there is a legal and social prejudice IN FAVOR OF a woman who defends herself against a grope by a straight man?

No there isn't ...

I hesitate to call a man a liar over the internet since that charge impugns his honor, but you're a liar and your own prejudices are patently obvious here.

Then prove it...show me where some str8 guy got sent to jail for just punching a gay man out over a ass grab.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:13:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No there isn't ...

I hesitate to call a man a liar over the internet since that charge impugns his honor, but you're a liar and your own prejudices are patently obvious here.

Then prove it...show me where some str8 guy got sent to jail for just punching a gay man out over a ass grab.

I have had my ass grabbed by gay men at work (we had a couple of flamers) I told him to stop or I'd make him stop next time. After a serious threat he desisted, but there's no doubt that if I K.O.'d  him in a hospital setting I'd have been charged with assault. If a woman get her ass grabbed, she just yells sexual harrassment and all comes to a standstill. A gay guy does it, and everyone thinks it's funny.

You are so biased, looking at the world through your gay-colored glasses.

Most of the gay men I had to work with were discreet, but there were a couple of problem flamers.

What Jarhead_22 says is true in some circumstances. There is a double standard for gays just like there is for women.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No there isn't ...

I have had my ass grabbed by gay men at work (we had a couple of flamers) I told him to stop or I'd make him stop next time. After a serious threat he desisted, but there's no doubt that if I K.O.'d  him in a hospital setting I'd have been charged with assault. If a woman get her ass grabbed, she just yells sexual harrassment and all comes to a standstill. A gay guy does it, and everyone thinks it's funny.

Most of the gay men I had to work fine were discreet, but there were a couple of problem flamers.

What Jarhead_22 says is true in some circumstances. There is a double standard for gays just like there is for women.

Jarhead_22  said prosecuted for a 'hate crime'......and sorry if a women punched a guy out at work [in your case] she would be fired ....would she?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#23]
As I like to say:

I support Gay marriage
As long as both chicks are hot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:24:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No there isn't ...

Most of the gay men I had to work fine were discreet, but there were a couple of problem flamers.

Jarhead_22  said prosecuted for a 'hate crime'......and sorry if a women punched a guy out at work [in your case] she would be fired ....would she?

Not if she was "assaulted".  I don't know about that (hate cimes), but I definitely saw a double standard.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:34:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So we're back to arguing semantics again, are we? You've got nothing else but that to fall back on?

Did you not post this?...where does semantics come into play?

Before you go, remember:

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
don't forget a range report

You mean after action report
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#29]
ALWAYS question when the airline or credit card company lets you use your miles. If its not blacked out, its not worth going.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#30]

I stole these from the 'Motivational Posters' thread.  I don't know who made them, but it was not me.  I did, however, think they were highly appropriate for the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
A quick google news search found this, which illustrates the point I was making: www.monitor.net/monitor/3-30-96/gayhatecrime.html. There is a witch-hunt mentality in existence now for anyone who ruffles the hair of a homosexual, no matter the cause or instigation.

I saw this first-hand in the military, so there's no way you're going to tell me that it's rare or a few isolated incidents. The homosexual lobby and their friends in the press will label anyone who defends himself from a sexual assault by a homosexual as a gay basher. It's super special that the homosexual lobby in the case outlined in the linked article above tried to talk the prosecutor out of hate crime charges, but they failed. They've fomented so much fury and frothing at the mouth over past cases that even when there is overwhelming evidence that the homosexuals in question richly deserved to be beaten, charges are filed regardless.

So what overwhelming evidence are you talking about?....the prep's word that he was gropped? But I think this pretty much sums up your opinion of the issue.

the homosexuals in question richly deserved to be beaten, charges are filed regardless.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#32]

At the March 8 hearing, Edwards' attorney Virginia Marcueda also presented the judge with a petition signed by 39 Guerneville businessowners, most of them gays or lesbians.

And they have first hand info on the attack in question?...where they there...nope.

this is even better.

One man who worked for many years in a Santa Rosa gay bar frequented by Caetano, said many others in the community are familiar with Caetano's alleged antics, but are afraid to speak out because they are closeted gays.

Ok but how is that "proof" that Caetano and his "friend" gropped Edwards?......this happen in 1994 so what was the verdict?...was the case dismissed?

Let me be clear...yes some gay men don't understand what "Hey keep your hands to your self means" and even my old queenie ass as had to put a couple of them down. But saying that gay's have a free ride with the "hate crimes laws"...is BS
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So what overwhelming evidence are you talking about?....the prep's word that he was gropped?

It's happened to me, and the only reason I didn't follow him to the restroom and beat his head against the urinal was because I knew I would end up paying for his perversion no matter what. I don't make a practice out of correcting all the world's problems, but when you make your problem my problem, I feel a strong impulse to solve it to my satisfaction, if not to yours.

But I think this pretty much sums up your opinion of the issue.

even when there is overwhelming evidence that the homosexuals in question richly deserved to be beaten, charges are filed regardless.

Yes, yes it does. So? If a man gropes a woman like that, he'd deserve beating too. No difference in my opinion.

I'm done here. You're a liar and a true believer activist, and I don't care about changing your mind.

By the way, I fixed your selective cut and paste job. Too bad I can't fix your selective perception.

And you have proven me a liar how?.....and I asked you what overwhelming evidence? and your answer......."well it happen to me". and that proves what? Did you get gropped and did you charges? and the police and courts did they act on it?

Let get right down to it Jarhead 22....some gay man made a pass at you, and now your all screwed up about it.....try to figure out why. Did he think your gay?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Before you go, remember:

So you're saying it never happens?

Agreed, typically, it's only when the str8 guy beats the gay guy to within an inch of his life that charges are filed.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, is there or isn't there a loud and practiced homosexual lobby standing by to paint any man who objects to being fondled as a "gay basher" and "homophobe"?

Isn't IF the sr8 guy can be reasonable and strike the asshat ONCE (maybe twice, depending upon the instigating assault (because groping someone w/o an INVITE IS assault)) and likely varies a bit from region to region. There IS a social prejudice IN FAVOR OF a woman who defends herself against a male groping, but then, women TEND to be REASONABLE and whack the asshats enough that they get the messgae through their thick skulls and back TF off.

And you're in LALA land if you think that there's "a loud and practiced homosexual lobby standing by to paint any man who objects to being fondled as a "gay basher" and "homophobe"." There are several INDIVIDUALS who are indeed asshats, and offenders (no doubt) themselves, who do this, and like most on the "fringe" of any group, we'd rather like them to BOTH cease and disist AND STFU!

But like Robertson won't STFU (even though a LOT of REASONABLE right-wing Christains would LIKE him to) he won't, not until God gets tired of his BS and "vetos" him, anyway.

Quoted:
I hesitate to call a man a liar over the internet since that charge impugns his honor, but you're a liar and your own prejudices are patently obvious here...obvious to everyone but you, I suppose.

I don't. Give us some PROOF that there's ANY significant #'s of incidents where a guy is PROSECUTED for punching a guy who gropes him (NOT 1/2 beats him to death). Now, I'm sure you can find SOME, because there are a LOT of over zealous Prosecutors out there. THEN show us where there was some "a loud and practiced homosexual lobby standing by pushing for aq "hate crimes" charge."

Or, retract your statement and appologise to Stoner.

And, the ONE incident you already posted, doesn't count. Whhy? it was members of the GLBT COMMUNIY who came out to support the alleged "basher".  This is ONE over zealous prosecutor. But it IS a good example in that it doesn't APPEAR that the youth went all ape-shit on the offenders, I saw mwntion of one pumch. BUT regardless, sounds like a "retaliation" thing...

when he refused their advances minutes earlier

IF he had been a man THEN, instead of having to slink away, go THINK about it some, decide what to do, THEN REact.... I'm not sympathetic. Sorry. But he shouldn't be charged w/a hate crime, but in THIS instance it SHOULD be a charge. If he had done it WHEN groped, THEN IMO, no charge should be filed. But then, so should a charge be filed against the gropers for sexual assault. YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

And you have proven me a liar how?.....and I asked you what overwhelming evidence? and your answer......."well it happen to me". and that proves what? Did you get gropped and did you charges? and the police and courts did they act on it?

Let get right down to it Jarhead 22....some gay man made a pass at you, and now your all screwed up about it.....try to figure out why. Did he think your gay?

Stoner! His widdle feewings got hurt 'cause the bad man touched him, and he wasn't man enough to file charges, and see it through... or he was too lazy to do so, not certain which.

The "overwhelming evidence" is 1 ACTUAL event, and one PERCEIVED event! It's a CONSPIRACY MAN! Get yer tin foil hats at the ready!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#39]

I'll bet we have as many Gay apologists here on AR15.COM as they have on DU.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I know......isn't it great
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know......isn't it great

Sure...

If you are a libtard.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

And I'll bet Arfcom has as many ("verbal" (typewriiten)) gay bashers as DU has Republican (again, "verbal"/typed) bashers. (of course WE have way more DEFENDERS, as a Republican appologist on DU tends to not last very long.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm sure you've heard the term "don't eat yellow snow"?

Well

Don't eat the white snow either.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I'm sure you've heard the term "don't eat yellow snow"?

Well

Don't eat the white snow either.

And don't forget your "soap-on-a-rope" either
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top