Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 3:25:54 PM EDT

We went down to New York for the long weekend. Despite the 16-degree weather, we walked down to Times Square - all the bright lights lured us the ten blocks from our hotel. When we got there, we stood like, well, tourists, gaping at all the electronic billboards. And then, across the square, I saw it: the world's largest Windows error message - on a two-story high e-billboard (I guess everything really is bigger in New York). It was the only billboard in the entire square with absolutely no movement - since the PC running it had obviously frozen.

A clearer view of the message for you error-message geeks:

The original site: www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/5419/World_s_largest_Windows_error_message
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha ha [/Nelson]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the video of Bill Gates getting the blue screen of death while showing Windows to a huge audience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top