Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 11:57:22 AM EDT
So basically when I got an account here, I had to ask Somebody at Frugal squirrels to create an account for me, because I only have Gmail, and hotmail address.
There is this guy, I dont know him personally, but he saw my add on the EE for my SKS stock. He bought it, and has been asking me all sorts of advise about a wide variety of guns. He also asked if I knew how to get an account here. I told him to ask somebody to create one for him, so he can post. Ive been talking to him since the beginning of February and he seems like a good guy. So if somebody could help him out and create him an account here IM me and I will send you his email address.

I know this could be a potential Troll, but the troll hunters should be able to call him out and the mods kill him pretty quick.

ETA he seems to have lots of questions, and I know that I dont know half as much as alot of people here. I figure if he is a new or young shooter, You guys could help him more than I could.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:01:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So I am gathering from your post this guy does not have an email addy that is not public?? IE Yahoo, Hotmail, GMail etc.

First of all, how is he using the internet. He must have an ISP. Typically ISP's give you an email. If he is using it at work. One would have a work email. If using at school. one would have or could get an email at school. If he is using his parents ISP account, they should have an email for him. Afterall parents should know what their kids do on the net. Its just good parenting.

yeah I guess? Maybe he is young and using friends computers and such??? Would you email him for me and help explain the Email situation. Im rather slow when it comes to the internet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Gmail worked fine for me when I signed up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top