Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 4:47:35 PM EDT
I just won a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico at a Corporate sale meeting this week. I've never been out of the CONUS 48 states and has never been an issue till now.  It is for the week of 3/16 and I have NO time to waste. I know you can take your Birth Cert. , ID to the border etc... BUT I'd like to get a Passport for my wife and myself ASAP and be done with it for the smoothest of transactions and also for future trips. I've found a couple of online Passport Expetiting services out there, and am wondering if there is any experience of these places from the "masses" out there  Thanks  Jeff
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You dont need a passport for Mehico but why dont you already have one?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]

My FIL had a similar problem a few years ago.  Except the .gov delayed getting him his passport.  He called a his congresscritter and it was FedExed a day later.

Congresscritters luv this kind of crap.  Good way to buy a vote for the next election without having to actually have a position on anything.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to try here.  Send them an email and ask them if you can get it expedited.  I think mine was sent to me in about 8-10 days.  You'll have to pay a premium to get it that quick also.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
there are offices in a handful of cities where you can get one same-day

travel.state.gov/passport/about/agencies/agencies_913.html
Top Top