Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 1:59:25 PM EDT

"Dear Mr. [removed. NO STALKING ME!!!!111],

We regret to inform you that, upon review of your application, transcript, and test scores, we are unable to accept you as a student of Virginia Commonwealth University for the Fall 2006 semester.

However, we invite you to, after attending at least 1 semester at another accredited university, resubmit your application with a further transcript to Virginia Commonwealth University, and we will be happy to review again your application. We hope that you continue to strive for a position among our dynamic University.

Yours,

[Name removed]
Director of Admissions"
Just kidding, I got in. I'm happy.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations on getting into VCU.

What will you be studying there?

They have a good Biomedical Engineering Program, undergraduate and graduate. They even have a graduated Ph.D Biomed Eng / M.D Program.

edite cus of fat fingers
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Congratulations on getting into VCU.

What will you be studying there?

They have a good Biomedical Engineering Program, undergraduate and graduate. They even have a graduated Ph.D Biomed Eng / M.D Program.

edite cus of fat fingers

I dunno what I'll major in, I was accepted as undecided, and I'll probably take a variety of courses for the first semester or two. I've got a few things I'm trying to decide between.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations. Don't waste your time on www.ar15.com during school. You can do that when you get a full-time job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top