Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/22/2006 8:02:54 AM EDT
Let it continue here, as I have yet to have someone prove me wrong.

All I have seen is people calling me names, no biggie, I can handle it, but atleast here I can defend myself.

I would LOVE to know where I ever said anything remotley close to My "secret service" role was.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Huh?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Uh, OK...

You should bathe more and not be such a burden on your parents.

Happy?

/not familiar with your other 418 posts
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]
someone needs to post the 'look at me' pic...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Pardon me, but what the hell are you talking about?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pardon me, but what the hell are you talking about?

+1
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL guys no, this is a continuation from another thread.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Then give us a link, man!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#10]

WTF?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yeah, and we dont know what this obscure thread is you idiot.

WISKEY TANGO FOXTROT MORON
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:09:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thin give us a link, man!

Who you callin thin?

Not me, that's for sure!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

From this threadBlack Water

Quoted:
Good luck .
Think about this :
They are the most widely  known Merc. group ever.
And dont kid yourself they are Mercs. Only they sold out  IMO.
If I was a Merc. no one would know except those who need a Merc.
shal I say more
BUT It may be  a good door to something better

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

WTF?

+1
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

In that case, you're a link-forgetting SOB...who doesn't bathe enough and is a horrible burden on his parents.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#17]
woohoo!!! time to rack up the post count! there was a thread about "black water" and 10fp jumps in yakkin' about mercenaries and thugs...folks just kinda piled on...the way we do, y'know.

he did take back the part about thugs, though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From this threadBlack Water

Quoted:
Good luck .
Think about this :
They are the most widely  known Merc. group ever.
And dont kid yourself they are Mercs. Only they sold out  IMO.
shal I say more
BUT It may be  a good door to something better

Yeah here he beat me to it
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Bash me here if you wish  

OK...

YOU are a disgusting, putrid, disgraceful attempt to pass for a human being! You give off a stench that is offensive to the sensibilities of the average pig farmer and your mama dresses you funny too!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Did you send them the memo?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case, you're a link-forgetting SOB...who doesn't bathe enough and is a horrible burden on his parents.

wow, did we grow up near each other ?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#22]
You're a damn tarheel for starters...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Zaphod --> <-- Outsider_10fp

Feel better?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Good luck .
Think about this :
They are the most widely known Merc. group ever.
And dont kid yourself they are Mercs. Only they sold out IMO.
shal I say more
BUT It may be a good door to something better

If the above is true than you are a bigger moron than i had imagined. Yes, you must be the product of a government funded genetics project to create the biggest idiot ever. You must have been concieved from the genetic matieral of Terresa Heinz Kerry, Ted Kenedy, Lootie, and Mike Tison.

PS. those who know dont say, those who say dont know.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#26]
here this will get it going
=========================================================================
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you sure that is ALL that they were doing?

Do you have some sort of proof that they were doing something else???? If so, please produce it.
Google it my friend you will find it, better yet use the link I provide a few posts up.

After the chopper got shot down, they went for revenge, rightfully so. They should have and they did.
I do not blame them for this, I commend them

Again, demonstrate some proof of this "offensive" you seem to know about that nobody else has heard of. Google it my friend you will find it, better yet use the link I provide a few posts up.

That is what this thread TURNED into, so we may stand all against one on this.

The thread didn't turn itself. YOU WE turned it.
From the fisrt post I got flamed, because everyone on ARFcom has posted 3000 times they are experts. I post an opinion on the CEOs and I get bashed for insulting MERCs
Then the next thing I know I somehow had service time as a Space Shuttle Door gunner
I lay down a post that ruffles feathers and I am a dipshit, I have posted numerous FACTS with QUOTES FROM BW, and I still dont have a clue? I post links that NO ONE has denied didnt happen.
I have defended myself and still I am a dipshit. You know some BWs I know some people who have dealt with BW and that is that. But I AM the ONLY dipshit.
I have heard aome arguments that I have agreed to, because I was wrong, I have YET to see anyone take off the horse blinders and READ what I posted. I have seen more bashing than proving.

every business has the right to refuse service to a customer, Mercs are no different

OH, so they are NOT allowed to refuse service huh? That nust be some MERC business ethics I know nothing about

somewhere I hit a nerve with MERC supporters, dreamers or wannabes.
I do love the fact that we get pissy with the Libtards cause they want to take away out guns, we call them tards, that they have no clue, which they don't. So if someone goes against teh general concenious around here, right or wrong, they are :
1) a troll , (which I have yet to troll anything BTW)
2.) A dipshit, assclowm, asshat, KOOLAID drinker, just plain stupid.
3.) Have a lint ball for a brain

Nice attitude BTW,
I have yet to have one BW person IM me or general pull me aside and bitch me out, just alot of "I got a PM from a BW member".
Just from wannabe's like yourself.
Now shall I try to go et an interview with people who have employed them (BW) and state they were looking for MERCs to do a certain job? If So I may need some of you commandos to back me up
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#27]
I smell a post whore convention going on...........
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

am I trolling myself ?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:22:27 AM EDT
[#32]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#33]
I guees this is what it stemed from:
I called Blackwater a MERC group, I stated I did not approve of the high profile they keep.
I got flamed as an idiot,  I spoke of my many years of working with or for contractor and or the Gov't.
Somehow I am now an:
ex CIA DEA. Secret Service, and god know what else. OH yeah a Space Shuttle Door Gunner
I never once stated that.
But I have seen alot of what our Gov't has been up to, way more than any "average" civilian has seen.
I am not nor ever was MIL.
but somewhere I got canned as an ASSCLOWN.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Your continual beating to death of this topic and desperate attention-seeking is rapidly cementing that impression.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Who are you and why should I give a rat's ass
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Merc?  What are you ten years old?  Step away from the Chuck Norris DVDs and have some cool aid.  If you're going to go accuse someone's company of being a corporate money whore, you had better have more than just a few Errornet links as the proof of your supreme knowledge of all things Blackwater.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Is this the thread about the A-Team?  I liked BA and Murdoch, but didn't dig how they never killed anyone.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your continual beating to death of this topic and desperate attention-seeking is rapidly cementing that impression.  

Id take an ASSCLOWN title for that reason with no arguments at all.
I Just get when people cant read or they ASSume that what one types has a "hidden" meaning.
It seem that a LOT of Arfcommers are "the high and almighty". I know  of stuff that some here are totlly lost on, and I am totally lost on what alot of people here do. BUT I do know how to research items of intrest or bering on what I like/ enjoy.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Let it continue here, as I have yet to have someone prove me wrong.

All I have seen is people calling me names, no biggie, I can handle it, but atleast here I can defend myself.

I would LOVE to know where I ever said anything remotley close to My "secret service" role was.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Merc?  What are you ten years old?  Step away from the Chuck Norris DVDs and have some cool aid.  If you're going to go accuse someone's company of being a corporate money whore, you had better have more than just a few Errornet links as the proof of your supreme knowledge of all things Blackwater.

This is exactly how it started last time.
The Whole KoolAid thing.
Mute do you have proof to discredit my accusations?
I posted a few LEGIT link and quotes from BW.
whatcha got?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Yes this is all good and well...but what the hell was the question...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Why don't you just spell it out instead of alluding to it. Shit or get of the the pot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Where to start.....

It's hard to post a response to outsider, because he is all over the place in that thread...

I guess the best way to say it is this:

The AOB is not a merc unit. IF you know anything about Blackwater, you will know what I'm talking about.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Is "COOL" aid better than KOOL AID
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Why don't you just spell it out instead of alluding to it. Shit or get of the the pot.

Ok i'll do my best.
BW is a PRIVATE contractor for security and what not.
I stated that they were MERCs, which they are.
Just because they are , well I am sure with NO proof, not going against teh USA they are not MERCs.

They have been employeed by all sorts of Countries including the US.
In and OUT of War zones. The EX Seals and SF fellas are getting paid a measly $150,000 dollars or so to go into combat, that is their choice I cannot knock them for that.

I mentioned some work I have done , NOT any specifics, for Uncle Sam and his contractors. I am a Navy Brat to boot, I still do hauling of oour troops goods to and from various loctions and get to talk to the Soldiers, great bunch I might add. I have been on R& D bases and labs, quite a few Naval Vessels including The Nimitz. Really COOL!, we were aiding in the re-fuel process.
My favorite gig was BRACing Whit Oak ( which is an Explosives/ Armament Lab). I got to see some really cool stuff there.  Anyone know this place?
this is how I got flammed BADLY!   By mention MERCs and my Gov't experiance, now I am a Kool Aid King

It eventually transpired into a MERC vs NOT a MERC thread, and I continued to post arguents ( go read em I aint reposting) and still gained experiance as a Para Militey hit man or some top secret clearnce Jobs , where they got that from I have no clue.

NOW one thing I did wrong is about the 3rd post or so I had , my cold meds kicked in, and I typed some shit I was totally wrong in doing so, in which I ate crow and retracted.

That is a rough detailed summarization.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I smell a post whore convention going on...........

And in celebration of this, and the fact that I am leaving at the asscrack of before-dawn tomorrow for Mardi Gras, I give you:

GD BOTD!!!!

Enjoy guys.. May the one-handed surfing commence and all that.

Oh yea, Outsider.. If nothing else, you may want to quit letting your mom dress you.  I mean, the little sailor suit with the bib was cute when you were two, but.. uhh.. Styles change!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is "COOL" aid better than KOOL AID

It is for little schoolboys who fantasize about being a "Merc."

And taking a few quotes from the internet does not make a well researched thesis.  He doesn't need to be debunked because he hasn't "proven" anything.  People who've done more "research" than our fantasyboy here, still believe in global warming.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#49]
You said

Mercs' have a code of ethics, I am sure of this. I am not a merc and will never be one.
Why if you were in the business of War would you want to keep such a high profile?
Assasins are low key, a Merc is an assassin, Right? Now I know this has NOTHING to do with an Armorer, but I know of one guy that was a "staff" member and got FUCKED.
They are also in the middle of a lwasuit, because one "team member' was KIA'd.
Hazards of the job, No guarentees you'll come home alive OR in 1 peice.

I guess what I am trying to say is watch who you work for in this type of business, You will be entering in a realm of death. Legal thugs as you could say

Blackwater does not equal assassin.  Big difference.  Several people I work with have done the security gig in Iraq and I have a cousin doing it right now. They are not asassins.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
You said

Mercs' have a code of ethics, I am sure of this. I am not a merc and will never be one.
Why if you were in the business of War would you want to keep such a high profile?
Assasins are low key, a Merc is an assassin, Right? Now I know this has NOTHING to do with an Armorer, but I know of one guy that was a "staff" member and got FUCKED.
They are also in the middle of a lwasuit, because one "team member' was KIA'd.
Hazards of the job, No guarentees you'll come home alive OR in 1 peice.

I guess what I am trying to say is watch who you work for in this type of business, You will be entering in a realm of death. Legal thugs as you could say

Blackwater does not equal assassin.  Big difference.  Several people I work with have done the security gig in Iraq and I have a cousin doing it right now. They are not asassins.

I did appologize for that one, Cold meds and I was loopy as hell. To any I offended with that one I still appologize.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top