Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I guees this is what it stemed from:
I called Blackwater a MERC group, I stated I did not approve of the high profile they keep.
I got flamed as an idiot,  I spoke of my many years of working with or for contractor and or the Gov't.
Somehow I am now an:
ex CIA DEA. Secret Service, and god know what else. OH yeah a Space Shuttle Door Gunner
I never once stated that.
But I have seen alot of what our Gov't has been up to, way more than any "average" civilian has seen.
I am not nor ever was MIL.
but somewhere I got canned as an ASSCLOWN.

And that right there is where all the ninja complaints against you came from, obtuse one.

You were not derrided for not having been former .mil.

You were derrided for making idiotic statements and then by gooberishly refusing to back off those statements when they were demonstrated to be absolute horse poop, all the while claiming to know more about the topic than people who have actual firsthand experience.

No go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why don't you just spell it out instead of alluding to it. Shit or get of the the pot.

Ok i'll do my best.
BW is a PRIVATE contractor for security and what not.
I stated that they were MERCs, which they are.
Just because they are , well I am sure with NO proof, not going against teh USA they are not MERCs.

They have been employeed by all sorts of Countries including the US.
In and OUT of War zones. The EX Seals and SF fellas are getting paid a measly $150,000 dollars or so to go into combat, that is their choice I cannot knock them for that.

I mentioned some work I have done , NOT any specifics, for Uncle Sam and his contractors. I am a Navy Brat to boot, I still do hauling of oour troops goods to and from various loctions and get to talk to the Soldiers, great bunch I might add. I have been on R& D bases and labs, quite a few Naval Vessels including The Nimitz. Really COOL!, we were aiding in the re-fuel process.
My favorite gig was BRACing Whit Oak ( which is an Explosives/ Armament Lab). I got to see some really cool stuff there.  Anyone know this place?
this is how I got flammed BADLY!   By mention MERCs and my Gov't experiance, now I am a Kool Aid King

It eventually transpired into a MERC vs NOT a MERC thread, and I continued to post arguents ( go read em I aint reposting) and still gained experiance as a Para Militey hit man or some top secret clearnce Jobs , where they got that from I have no clue.

NOW one thing I did wrong is about the 3rd post or so I had , my cold meds kicked in, and I typed some shit I was totally wrong in doing so, in which I ate crow and retracted.

That is a rough detailed summarization.

You've been ferreted out by drunks on the Internet. Let it go.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i really don't think anyone cares.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top