BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hold gun in hand and tell them to find their own damn Island.

Gay Island, that way-------------------------->

GM

Brokeback Island
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:56:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Somehow I just can't stop thinking about Gilligan's Island. Seems to me the Howell's would have been offed right away (after they sign a deed listing me as the heir to their estate). Then Gilligan (he'd fuck up a wet dream). I would have left the Professor cause he can fix shit. And I think he was gay and I would have Mary Ann and Ginger all to myself.

Are you saying you are the skipper?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:Are you saying you are the skipper?

Yeah, but I don't look like him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
i say shoot them....it's my island and i make the laws
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Shoot and shovel.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well I vote for the gangbang, then leaving the 2 guy there with that bitch. Taking the raft and sailing back to civilization. I was tired of doing her all these years and the cunt was nagging me day in and day out. Plus I'm a city boy what would I want to be on an island for.

Man, even when you are in charge of your own fantasy, you choose to be miserable.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top