Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2001 8:26:59 AM EDT
I used to visit this site and chat on here a lot, but I just came back after being away for a
year almost. I used to go by JMP, but now I had to re-register and everything. Do I have another account out there or was the old one shut down after the site change ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
JMP,

The old board used the UBB system, this forum uses software Goatboy wrote and implemented. This means that all of us AR15.com old forum users had to reregister our user names and effectively got a new user account.

Dont worry, that jr. member thing will wear of fast enough.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh.. gotcha...

Well, is good to be back after all this time and good to see some familiar names... Thanks...I guess I better pretend to work now...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top