Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:23:37 PM EDT
Okay, the only reason I even bring this up in GD is because the webmaster's e-mail box is full and kicking back e-mails.  

As of today my account reverted back to non member status.  It was supposed to expire back in early Jan.  I paid my account up on 6 Jan.  Is this a problem anyone else is seeing?  I have heard that Goatboy processes the renewals before the expirations, if that is true WTF?  Is the webmaster's box evidence of a rash of account downgrades or is it just evidence of the need for more people responding to the e-mails?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
tag.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
What ever happened to the wandering duck?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What ever happened to the wandering duck?

+1.  Membership on hold until duck site is up.

(Are you still leaving for a tour of the various garden spots of the world??)
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]
As far as the duck, I am trying to find another duck since the original was lost.  I wanted to take a duck on a tour of all the world's garden spots.  My work has really eclipsed that little escapade but it is still in my mind and I am still trying to find a duck.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top