BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 9:25:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Kid (yeah, right) will probably be an effing millionair by this time next week.  There is no shortage of fools in the world... one only has to look at the Democrats to prove that theory.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: [02] hello

I'am a young boy and life offert me nothing.With all of that I didn't start stealing, killing, I've choost the right way. I have been fighting, and now I m a student but I don't have enought money to pay the school anual fees and all I have build will be destroyed. Now I realise that I 've gratis tryed to fight to go to school because I am forced to give up to study. I have been sented this message to more than 1000 persons and I hope that you will understand this hard moments from my life. that's way I need you help me with a little money . thank you verry much for your understanding. you can give me your little help using me internet banking account:RO67BRDE140SV33644871400 please help me!

I guess that you could choose "the right way" but spamming 1000+ people would not be it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here's a new twist on things.   A reverse Nigerian scam.  I think I will send him the hammer of dead.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: [02] hello

I'am a young boy and life offert me nothing.With all of that I didn't start stealing, killing, I've choost the right way. I have been fighting, and now I m a student but I don't have enought money to pay the school anual fees and all I have build will be destroyed. Now I realise that I 've gratis tryed to fight to go to school because I am forced to give up to study. I have been sented this message to more than 1000 persons and I hope that you will understand this hard moments from my life. that's way I need you help me with a little money . thank you verry much for your understanding. you can give me your little help using me internet banking account:RO67BRDE140SV33644871400 please help me!

See, I saw the same thing, but he put in pictures of himself as well:

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#6]
My advice is to begin stealing and killing. I've tried living the "other way", and found that it doesn't pay as well.

Best of luck George!

-America
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top