Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:27:36 PM EDT
Well to start I am a criminal justice major and am very interested in good books about law.  I am looking for a book/s on the Ruby Ridge Hostage, and also the The Waco Davidian Standoff, If any of you have read any good books on this please give me a title I would love to read about it
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Sniff, sniff.

Smells like troll around here???
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
why you say that, i have made a couple other post and have learned alot from this place... why am i a troll???? I dont reply to alot of post becuase i am not very knowledgable on pistols, so i only read and dont make stupid responses....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
why you say that, i have made a couple other post and have learned alot from this place... why am i a troll???? I dont reply to alot of post becuase i am not very knowledgable on pistols, so i only read and dont make stupid responses....

Press on - every member here started with the first post.  There are tons of members that read more than they post "+1".
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Low post count.........check.
Recent join date.......check.
"innocent intro" into highly controversial topic....check

Try these for your info on Waco....:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419554

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=436107

I have to go to bed.  Maybe someone will search for Ruby Ridge for you.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Low post count.........check.  - Find it better to not respond to topics i know nothing about so i just read and take in the information, so later in life i can be like most of you and be the teachers to people like me
Recent join date.......check. - Just found this site not to long ago
"innocent intro" into highly controversial topic....check  - What can i say i love to read on important topics in the CJ world

Try these for your info on Waco....:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419554

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=436107

I have to go to bed.  Maybe someone will search for Ruby Ridge for you.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
He asked for resources, not opinions.

Opinions of trolls are off topic.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I forget the title, but after Waco the Treasury and Justice Departments’ did a pretty through after-action investigation and published a 400 page or so report that should be available through the Government Printing Office and is probably at your college library.

And there are non-government sources presenting very different views of what happened at Waco.  A check of Amazon.com, publishers such as Paladin Press, the Library of Congress website, and such should give you plenty of leads.

Proper scholarship requires you to read and evaluate a variety of sources and draw your own conclusions.

Don’t let anyone else tell you what to think – and definitely don’t read only those sources that tell you what you want to hear.
Top Top