Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 9:14:28 AM EDT
I'm leaving you. Have a nice life.

Well isn't that a fine how do you do? Anyone else ever been given the boot on V-day? It's a bit of a shock after 7 years together.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I understand that it may be a shocker, but that does not mean that it is a bad thing.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#2]
It certainly doesn't appear to be a good thing. I mean, it's not something I wanted. In the long run, who knows what's good or bad? I do know I feel like I just got the beatdown of a lifetime.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Considering my 10+ year relationship ended about a month ago, I have only this to say:

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY

If I see that little fat fucker with a bow and arrow, I'll dust the little asshole.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Considering my 10+ year relationship ended about a month ago, I have only this to say:

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY

If I see that little fat fucker with a bow and arrow, I'll dust the little asshole.

Not if I find the little bastard first....

COME HERE

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY

hunting party, anyone?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in.

Let's round up a posse.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
given the boot on valentines? thats bad.  I remember one chick I was in the process of dumping, but I soldiered through for a little bit longer so she wouldn't have to be alone on v day.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Remington 870P - check
100 rounds of buckshot - check
desire to kill Cupid - check

Ok, I'm in.  

Posse up!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump to get mopre posse members on board.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Bump to get mopre posse members on board.

I am in Ar-15 +10k rounds.

Mossberg 590 DA1 plus 2k rounds

Glock 19 5k rounds

I am ready for that little fucker and his quiver of arrows.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm sorry man, but at least I'm not alone today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been in love with the same woman for 20 years.  If my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#13]
1st weekend completely alone. I guess I had better start drinking now
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
1st weekend completely alone. I guess I had better start drinking now

That won't solve anything.  Stay sober and figure out where you go from here.  You'll be alot happier with the outcome in the long run than the hangover the other one will give you.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Celebrate , buy a gun, go shoot it.

Repeat.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Celebrate , buy a gun, go shoot it.

Repeat.

meh, I haven't been playing with the ones I already have. As far as drinking not solving anything. Heck, I haven't gotten anything right so far. Why start now? I don't think it'll hurt anything and it'll distract me for awhile.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I haven't slept since 1am on the  25th.... I wish I coudl fix things..... maybe it's not too late but I suspect it is.... she moved out once and for all tonight. She took her pets with her so I know she's serious...she placed this personals ad 2 days before she told me she would leave and that "she just neeeded some time alone" and 13 days before she finally admited that she was moving out after it took 3 times asking the same question to get her to admit that she was leaving and not coming back.....

what's fucked up is that the last words she said to me were that she loved me but whenever I said O loved her for the past couple months, she never said it back. I do love her and although she says she loves me, she acts as if she doesn't. I hope it's not too late, I'd hate to see 8 years of bonding disappear

Her car was at the bar parking lot til at least 8:30, prolly longer.... I have text'd her about 4x since 8:30 but have heard nothing.... I really have a good idea for saving this but it takes two, not just me...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top