Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 7:01:04 AM EDT

Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard
Minorities Hit Hardest
by Some Lefty Reporter 02/12/06

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum - so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm - lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room. "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?"

Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious - just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now?" wrote a leftist blogger.

Hearings into the blizzards' effect on hearings are almost a certainty. Howard Dean wasted no time calling for an investigation, shouting, “I know the President was playing with the Halliburton weather machine in the White House basement!  I know it!  I demand equal access to the machine for my party!”  John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms. "The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that."

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate", as some are calling it, already are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny but true.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Haliburton snow making machine?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Halliburton Storm Generator Mk IV.

ETA: Damn. Beaten to the punch. I type too slow.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
[Homer] It's funny 'cause it's true [/Homer]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link?

I know its not true... want to send it to a few friends.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Favorite headlines from The Onion!!!

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Typical how Bush sends white snow to oppress the working man.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#9]
If something like this came out in the press, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. How sad is that?

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:24:09 AM EDT
[#10]
All you rich republicans should be killed, because you don't spend your money to protect democrats from things that are your fault.  If we killed all the republicans, we would all have enough money to make the other countries like us.  Then there would be no more terrorism or blizzards.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Rumor has it that the operator of the machine was told to set it for 4 feet of snow, but refused.  He was subsequently shot by the Vice President.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Rumor has it that the operator of the machine was told to set it for 4 feet of snow, but refused.  He was subsequently shot by the Vice President.

Now THAT'S funny!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Don't mess with Dick.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Which goes to show that Cheney STILL runs Halliburton, and that his divestiture of all his holdings in the firm was a fraud.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now THAT'S funny!

They tried to make it look like a hunting accident.

These conspiracies just fall together after you start connecting the dots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

They tried to make it look like a hunting accident.

These conspiracies just fall together after you start connecting the dots.

Yep, especially when the dots can be so easily moved, created, or ignored!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Halliburton Storm Generator Mk IV.

LOL.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:41:49 AM EDT
[#20]
The funniest part is...that some of the DUmmies actually BELIEVE that?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top