Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 11:20:48 AM EDT
Are the Bushnell HoloSight really the exact same as Eotechs except with the steel "roll" bar removed?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Where?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where?

Here, like I said before.

Type (or if you're lazier than lazy, copy/paste) "Bushnell Holosight", choose "all forums" and let 'er rip.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]
While I am not a expert, I would think that the 'bushy has a few other corners cut othr then the "roll bar" I have not had the chance to disect the circut boards to inspect the componets there. I would think that there will be differances there also.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope I don't come off as rude. There was a thread about this last week that will come up in your search, and I can't tell you how much I've learned by using the search (and now, the "archive") feature.

I love learning and heartily encourage everyone to do it themselves.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where?

Type (or if you're lazier than lazy, copy/paste) "Bushnell Holosight", choose "all forums" and let 'er rip.

The search page for members will not load for non members, hence the links take him(and me) to the main forum listing and not the searh page that the link points to.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#8]
All the more reason to support the site, grasshopper.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where?

I'm too cheap to be able to search.  Redirects to a general forum listing.  I wasn't trying to be a smartass, just thought I missed something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top