Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:36:21 PM EDT
My wife is 6 months pregnant, so ideas have to be with a degree of subtilty.

What are you doing for your wives, girlfriends, SO's? Pregnant and new mom ideas are especially important.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
put a bow on your crotch

Ideas like this may have something to do with me not having a GF
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly read V-D ideas!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything you would do if she weren't pregnet.. minus alchohol..    + buy one of those small heart boxes of choclate and tell her it  is for the baby.

but what do i know, I am single and going out to get intoxicated that night  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#4]
You can always get her a "spa package" that she can use after birth (or before if she chooses).

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Take her to the gym and show her the treadmills!!  

Edit - Congrats though!    You'll have another shooting partner in a few years  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You can always get her a "spa package" that she can use after birth (or before if she chooses).

+1
When my ex was pregnant, I got her one, and as soon as she had the baby she used it. She loved it.

This year I got a Ralph Lauren pajama set and a Ralph Lauren perfume set for the girl I've been seeing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
When my ex was pregnant, I got her one, and as soon as she had the baby she used it. She loved it.

This year I got a Ralph Lauren pajama set and a Ralph Lauren perfume set for the girl I've been seeing.

Just did this at Christmas!!!

I need some new ideas!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top