Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:42:58 PM EDT
Guy is a cold psychopath.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The Jack Bauer Power Hour is on, and you're watching a show on A&E?

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
i remember the HBO special on this dude years ago. I think he is just so good and building up some bullshit persona for the cameras over the years that he follows his own shit now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
who is this iceman?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Jack Bauer Power Hour is on, and you're watching a show on A&E?

Kharn

While I have a deep respect for Bauer, Kuklinsky is real.

ETA:  Plus, I'm recording Jack.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe if 24 did not suck so much i could watch it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Iceman = UFC fighter Chuck Lidell ?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Richard Kuklinski -'The Iceman'

Richard Kuklinski made a life in two worlds. A dedicated family man, Rich spent his free time with his wife and children. Spur-of-the-moment vacations, expensive jewelry for the girls, and new cars for his teenage son were the norm. When it came to his family, price was no object.

But on the street, Kuklinski was the Iceman, a professional hit man and a lethal scam artist, a man so heartless, he kept one of his victims in a freezer for over two years just to see if he could disguise the time of death. For Kuklinski, only money mattered. He would kill for it.

In four decades of killing, his personal body count was over one hundred, but the police didn't have a clue. Then the Iceman met Dominick Polifrone. As a Special Agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Polifrone had been trailing Kuklinski for seventeen months, but not from inside a police van or from across the street. Polifrone was in deep cover. Posing as Michael Dominick Provenzano, a connected bad guy, Polifrone got word to Kuklinski that he needed to score a shipment of guns. Polifrone met repeatedly with the Iceman over a three-month period, wearing a wire and learning the tricks of the trade from a master of murder, not knowing that all the while the Iceman was planning to make him his next victim.

With a fiction writer's sensibility and a journalist's eye for detail, Anthony Bruno has crafted a taut, true tale of two men on the edge - a mass murderer living the suburban dream and a federal agent playing the wiseguy, intent on bringing him down.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/mass/kuklinski/1b.jpg

Richard Kuklinski -'The Iceman'

Richard Kuklinski made a life in two worlds. A dedicated family man, Rich spent his free time with his wife and children. Spur-of-the-moment vacations, expensive jewelry for the girls, and new cars for his teenage son were the norm. When it came to his family, price was no object.

But on the street, Kuklinski was the Iceman, a professional hit man and a lethal scam artist, a man so heartless, he kept one of his victims in a freezer for over two years just to see if he could disguise the time of death. For Kuklinski, only money mattered. He would kill for it.

In four decades of killing, his personal body count was over one hundred, but the police didn't have a clue. Then the Iceman met Dominick Polifrone. As a Special Agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Polifrone had been trailing Kuklinski for seventeen months, but not from inside a police van or from across the street. Polifrone was in deep cover. Posing as Michael Dominick Provenzano, a connected bad guy, Polifrone got word to Kuklinski that he needed to score a shipment of guns. Polifrone met repeatedly with the Iceman over a three-month period, wearing a wire and learning the tricks of the trade from a master of murder, not knowing that all the while the Iceman was planning to make him his next victim.

With a fiction writer's sensibility and a journalist's eye for detail, Anthony Bruno has crafted a taut, true tale of two men on the edge - a mass murderer living the suburban dream and a federal agent playing the wiseguy, intent on bringing him down.

Sounds like an interesting story.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
i saw that show about him....it was interesting
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Damnit....I just got dejavu reading this thread....I've got goose bumps all over....

Where is that pistol??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top