Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 4:54:21 PM EDT
I just bought a brand new F-150 and was looking for a trailer hitch, a good sturdy (and secure as possible) tool box and a front push bumper.  I know a lot of folks make crappy front tubular steel brushgards, but who makes a good sturdy (possibly even good looking) pushbumper?  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been very happy with my UWS toolbox and WAAG brushguard, I have pushed vehicles with it and it held up fine. Mounts to the frame and to the bumper.

If you really want a solid replacement bumper you may have to wait a few months for the bull bumper to become available for the '06.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a good bumper sticker tho`....   HORN BROKE  -  WATCH FOR FINGER
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw a good bumper sticker tho`....   HORN BROKE  -  WATCH FOR FINGER

Do you read the topic titles?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Just get yourself a green treated 6x6 and a couple of bungee cords and you are good to go. Just don't hit too many large potholes or will wind up getting a front end alignment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an Easley Grill guard on my 06 F150. It's a 2WD but the 4WD grill guard fits just fine. It's sturdy as can be. Im sure I would have no problem pushing other trucks with it, although I have never tried.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
www.roadarmor.com/

www.ranchhand.com/

I have had one of each on past trucks, both are sturdier than the frame you mount them to...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Ranchhand
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just bought a brand new F-150 and was looking for a trailer hitch, a good sturdy (and secure as possible) tool box and a front push bumper.  I know a lot of folks make crappy front tubular steel brushgards, but who makes a good sturdy (possibly even good looking) pushbumper?  

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool I really like the looks of the road armor.  Are the Road Armor and Ranch Hand units worth the money?  The Road Armor ones can run up to $2500, thats pretty steep.  I wanna be able to PIT a fucking Mac truck with it if I have one of those bumpers installed for that much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top