Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 4:25:41 PM EDT

NORFORK, Ark. - A teenager suspected of a hatchet and gun attack in a Massachusetts gay bar was captured here Saturday after a rural police officer was gunned down and a female passenger of the teen killed in a shootout with police several minutes later, state police said

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20060205/ap_on_re_us/gay_bar_shooting_35

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted: all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...
Yeah, it's amazing how the law-breakers still keep getting their hands on guns in gun control states. Hey, did the kid kill any gays?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
nope, just injured.  i was so excited when i clicked on this article on the front page of my yahoo homepage and saw it was only posted five minutes ago.  i was like "sweet! a news article i can post that won't actually be a dupe!'
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nope, just injured.  i was so excited when i clicked on this article on the front page of my yahoo homepage and saw it was only posted five minutes ago.  i was like "sweet! a news article i can post that won't actually be a dupe!'

^ I thought you was gonna say you was excited someone want on a rampage in a gay bar. lol, dang faggots.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#5]
One less neo nazi skinhead out there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: nope, just injured.
Oh crap! That means they were alive and moving around before EMS arrived and spraying STD infected blood all over the place.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#7]
He should have committed suicide.  That would be better than one night with the gays which I would sentence him to if I was judge, jury (but thankfully not the executioner).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...

I think you're right that most of the guns are bought in the homestate illegally, but in the high profile cases it always seems like the gun originated in a free state.  

In this case, i'm cringing waiting for the gun to have been bought in NH or VT.

Fuckin asshole crimainls.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted: nope, just injured.
Oh crap! That means they were alive and moving around before EMS arrived and spraying STD infected blood all over the place.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#10]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top