Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 11:02:30 AM EDT
news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060203/en_movies_eo/18288&printer=1

Lee Tamahori, the New Zealand filmmaker best known taking the directing reins on the last 007 adventure, Die Another Day, is facing prostitution charges after dressing as a woman and allegedly approaching an undercover police and offering to perform a sex act for cash.

Frank Mateljan, a spokesman for the Los Angeles city attorney, says Tamahori was cruising Santa Monica Boulevard on Jan. 8, wearing a black wig and an off-the-shoulder dress, when he was caught up in an LAPD prostitution sting operation.

The 55-year-old filmmaker was subsequently charged with two misdemeanors: unlawfully soliciting to engage in an act of prostitution and loitering with the intent to commit prostitution. He was released after posting a $2,000 bond.

More at the link.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
It's
A
Trap
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#3]
A creepy old Hollyweird profeshunal dresses like a girl and gets busted for prostitution? You don't say!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait a sec . . . you mean this isn't a dupe?  I'm slipping.  (Shameless postwhoring bump.)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
What a freak...and this pic seems somewhat appropriate for this thread.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A creepy old Hollyweird profeshunal dresses like a girl and gets busted for prostitution? You don't say!

Yep,I don't even get suprised anymore.

Hell I have come to expect it from these freako MF'ers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#7]
They say rich people are eccentric and poor people are just strange, but I don't think either of those words is enough to describe that. What a fucking dumbass freak.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
watch......he'll get off because he'll say he was doing research for a movie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top