Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:18:46 AM EDT
Whats up? Anybody else on here use Myspace.com?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Take your sexual predation somewhere else!

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#2]
wtf is up with this crap, this has to be the fourth or fifth myspace thread in the past week.

EDIT: yep #5 for the "hey what other idiots use myspace?" thread for the week
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:20:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess thats a YES!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:27:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
wtf is up with this crap, this has to be the fourth or fifth myspace thread in the past week.

No shit.....I had never even heard of this place until about 2 weeks ago.

Hell the only place I have EVER heard the term is here on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#7]
myspace is the devil

repent before it is too late.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you ever want to see the most grotesque array of losers and wannabes on the planet, go to myspace.  it is pretty damn sad.(think arfcom drama threads with more pictures and stupid trendy emo music in the background)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#9]
myspace is sad... i signed up the other day because people keep talking about the pictures on that site..

went thru the trouble to create a fake act to look at pie.. since you cant see crap without signing up...

what a waste... < unless someone wants to put up a good link >

oh and yup the background music sucks..

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought it was for 14 yo girls and the men who covet them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
myspace is sad... i signed up the other day because people keep talking about the pictures on that site..

went thru the trouble to create a fake act to look at pie.. since you cant see crap without signing up...

what a waste... < unless someone wants to put up a good link >

oh and yup the background music sucks..

I had to go through and find it all, you have to go through and find it all.  Trust me, it's there.  But there are a lot better ones around if you just want to see 'tang
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I have disdcovered that most of the tweekers i arrest have myspace accounts.  in fact its a pretty good investigative tool becuase they will usually list photos of their associates too which is handy for tracking them down when they go to warrant.

Its also using for gang cases when a new banger is claiming hes not in the gang, but his myspace account has twenty photos of him with other documented bangers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have disdcovered that most of the tweekers i arrest have myspace accounts.  in fact its a pretty good investigative tool becuase they will usually list photos of their associates too which is handy for tracking them down when they go to warrant.

Its also using for gang cases when a new banger is claiming hes not in the gang, but his myspace account has twenty photos of him with other documented bangers.

you must love it when the criminals make your job easier.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#16]
My profile sucks. I only use it now to host pictures and talk to a few friends from college. I haven't met any people in NoVA from there. All I get is a bunch of military guys wanting to hang out with me...that is, up until I had to switch my relationship status. Then I got hit on by chicks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#17]
myspace is teh suck.

my 2 cents
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Then I got hit on by chicks.

hrmmm...

pics?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Heres my profile http://www.myspace.com/38866191

If anybody remembers my "Dessert" pic, its on there.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

apnews.myway.com/article/20060205/D8FIVBUG0.html

No Photo with this (at the site above) but the reference is to the kid who went on a rampage at the gay bar and was killed after he killed a cop and an aquaintance/girlfriend.  A myspace.com user.

"(AP) This undated photo, posted on a personal Web site at MySpace.com, which is purported to belong to...
Full Image"
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:04:08 AM EDT
[#21]
www.myspace.com/bside505 Here is mine. Its pretty lame, almost noone i  know is on there. I`m getting tired of denying friend requests from weird women. Havn`t met anyone interesting yet, but i havn`t really looked, i`m always here on this site. I did put some gun pics on though, am i gonna be arrested now? I know chicks dig criminals, maybe things will pick up for me then  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:12:29 AM EDT
[#22]

Now that's great police work!  It's simple, easy, and you don't even have to get-up from your desk to do it.z
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
www.myspace.com/bside505 Here is mine. Its pretty lame, almost noone i  know is on there. I`m getting tired of denying friend requests from weird fags dressed as women with subject line 87. Havn`t met anyone interesting yet, but i havn`t really looked, i`m always here on this site. I did put some gun pics on though, am i gonna be arrested now? I know chicks dig criminals, maybe things will pick up for me then  

Fixed.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:33:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.myspace.com/bside505 Here is mine. Its pretty lame, almost noone i  know is on there. I`m getting tired of denying friend requests from weird fags dressed as women with subject line 87. Havn`t met anyone interesting yet, but i havn`t really looked, i`m always here on this site. I did put some gun pics on though, am i gonna be arrested now? I know chicks dig criminals, maybe things will pick up for me then  

Fixed.

Hairy knuckles, no hips, and an adams apple.... I just KNEW something was off about them!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I'll play... myspace.com/calestus
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:39:05 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm married, and I haven't been repeatedly hit upside the head with a lead pipe, so I don't have a need for it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you ever want to see the most grotesque array of losers and wannabes on the planet, go to myspace.  it is pretty damn sad.(think arfcom drama threads with more pictures and stupid trendy emo music in the background)

Christ, no fucking thanks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:46:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+1

If you like looking at and talking with preteen girls seek help or a bullet.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:58:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Hey...if I add you as a friend, do I get to meet Jamie sometime?
She's pretty cute

------------------------------------------------------------
Here's mine everyone:

www.myspace.com/47267154

I have next to nothing on it. I'm completely new to it all.
I only got it at a friends urging, but it could be a decent way to meet people...who knows. Everyone else seems to be pretty crazy about it..
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
www.myspace.com/bside505 Here is mine. Its pretty lame, almost noone i  know is on there. I`m getting tired of denying friend requests from weird women. Havn`t met anyone interesting yet, but i havn`t really looked, i`m always here on this site. I did put some gun pics on though, am i gonna be arrested now? I know chicks dig criminals, maybe things will pick up for me then

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey...if I add you as a friend, do I get to meet Jamie sometime? he
------------------------------------------------------------
Here's mine everyone:

www.myspace.com/47267154

I have next to nothing on it. I'm completely new to it all.
I only got it at a friends urging, but it could be a decent way to meet people...who knows. Everyone else seems to be pretty crazy about it..hinking.gif

AHAHAH. False. You can add me if ya want though. :)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Boats and Beer.

So this weekend was my birthday celebration thing....My heterosexual lifemate and some buddies went out to a club and a had a good'ol time!!!! I wonder if 22 will be any better than 21. I sure hope so. Well here's to ~250 dollar tabs! Hope ya'll had as much fun as I. Give em' hell!

Oh and I want a boat. Or a dirt bike. Arhg...Damn choices.

1:14 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

myspace-484.vo.llnwd.net/00472/48/40/472400484_m.jpg

uh oh, and so it begins LOL!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Wy wife has a page up. Her and her friends seem to love it. Honestly, I don't see the appeal. Whatever.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#36]
My friends at work convinced me to make one.
link is here
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Boats and Beer.

So this weekend was my birthday celebration thing....My heterosexual lifemate and some buddies went out to a club and a had a good'ol time!!!! I wonder if 22 will be any better than 21. I sure hope so. Well here's to ~250 dollar tabs! Hope ya'll had as much fun as I. Give em' hell!

Oh and I want a boat. Or a dirt bike. Arhg...Damn choices.

1:14 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

hr

HaHa....Ever seen Jay and Silent Bob? No? It was a titty bar if it makes you feel better
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

HaHa....Ever seen Jay and Silent Bob? No? It was a titty bar if it makes you feel better

Okay, I git'er now.     Yes, I've seen Jay & Silent Bob
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
link is here

OH OH....Pics of an EBR!!! Sweeet God someone call someone.....or something. I should have pics of some of my toys up this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
link is here

OH OH....Pics of an EBR!!! Sweeet God someone call someone.....or something. I should have pics of some of my toys up this weekend.

I`ve got my 3 on there, yall gonna bail me out when the myspace police come for me right?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I have one, but am not going to post the link at it would have BOTD, and other COC violations
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I've got one, a bunch of old friends had it, so I figured why not?   It'll supplement my blogspot, xanga, and livejournal accounts :)

Then it occurred to me: this would be a great time to freak a few of pre-teen anti-gunnies out.

So I made an animated profile pic of me with a gun (displaying proper handling & safety techniques).

Next profile pic will be me doing some IPSC style stuff.
Should be fun :)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Yes, and there is even an ARFKOM group up there.

I find it an interesting place.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, I git'er now.     Yes, I've seen Jay & Silent Bob

well...I don't "get'r now", so if you or cletus would like to explain any of this I would appreciate it.

...after just adding him to my friends list, I'm beginning to feel like Ron Burgandy after he leaped down into the bear pit...

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Heterosexual lifemate = Friend you hang out with alot. And is not gay/lesbian.  LoL watch the movie!

He's the only person I have ever taken to the range and not had to watch for fear he would sweep everyone and/or shoot me. Except my little brother...he's 13 but is learning quick...it's amazing how much young kids will take in when they like the subject matter.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#47]
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I get the not the shotty and AR comment now!!!

LoL That's some good shit.  No I'm not gay. And I had to look twice to find the shotgun. (seriously)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#49]
http://groups.myspace.com/arfcom
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Here is mine, and you guys are welcome to add me:

RockHard13F's Myspace

-Ben
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top