BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an MSN Spaces account.

Usually blog about my M38A1 restoration and the fact my wife and I are having a baby.

Av.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have disdcovered that most of the tweekers i arrest have myspace accounts.  in fact its a pretty good investigative tool becuase they will usually list photos of their associates too which is handy for tracking them down when they go to warrant.

Its also using for gang cases when a new banger is claiming hes not in the gang, but his myspace account has twenty photos of him with other documented bangers.

You bet your ass it is.  BTW:

I'll buy a platnium membership to anyone that can find me...

I'm a 14 yo blond girl named "Sandy"

I have a pet yorkie and 45 "friends".

Happy Hunting.

Are you BSing us?  Or should I start looking?

-Ben
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My myspace

Super cool 10mm group

Fixed the link to the 10mm group.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
myspace is the devil

repent before it is too late.

Don't tell him that or he'll end up where we do and we'll be stuck with him for eternity.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have disdcovered that most of the tweekers i arrest have myspace accounts.  in fact its a pretty good investigative tool becuase they will usually list photos of their associates too which is handy for tracking them down when they go to warrant.

Its also using for gang cases when a new banger is claiming hes not in the gang, but his myspace account has twenty photos of him with other documented bangers.

You bet your ass it is.  BTW:

I'll buy a platnium membership to anyone that can find me...

I'm a 14 yo blond girl named "Sandy"

I have a pet yorkie and 45 "friends".

Happy Hunting.

Are you BSing us?  Or should I start looking?

-Ben

I think he's just trying to get a bunch of guys to do searches for 14 yo girls... Someone must be watching the search records.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
heres me, feel free to add me.

www.myspace.com/snowulf5
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought it was for 14 yo girls and boys and the men who covet them.

fixed it for yah.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top