Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 3:00:59 PM EDT
Fuck the Feds, they don't seem to be interested in anything other than making sure none of our enemies are ooooffffffeeendedn and make sure their rights to free "speech" are protected.  When we start having shit here like the recent euro ROP'er Riots and the Feds make sure they can, will any state (as a state) tell the Feds to FOAD and defend themselves?  

ETA:  Personally, I don't we'll last another 100 years.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
i would hope that we wouldn't need the state to protect us against something like that.  I don't care who it is, any asshole who tries to blow up my car or burn down my house is gonna get shot at!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Islam will take over everything.

Give it time. They're working around the clock.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
We don't need a defense for assholes in the streets with stupid signs.

The day these dickless wonders try some action, though .....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't stockpile ammo for nothing
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I doubt that...  Ever wonder why you see so many 'men' protesting during the day?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt that...  Ever wonder why you see so many 'men' protesting during the day?

Nope they will keep trying until one side wins.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly, one side doesn't even know their playing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: I doubt that...  Ever wonder why you see so many 'men' protesting during the day?
Yep, they're a bunch of lazy unemployed bastards. I don't worry much about muslim rioting in the USA. We already have the solution. We'll stick them in prison. Ever wonder why crime has been in decline in the USA? We stuck young, unemployed, minorities, with no skills, smarts, or talent in jail.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Back when the Rodney King trial happened and the LA riots toed in, the local PD, Sherrif, and State Troopers were armed to the teeth and spread out all over town.  There was NOT going to be in riots here!  Likewise all us good old boys.  Not exactly ROPers, but along the same lines.

My home ownes policy does not cover "civil disturbance, riots, or acts of war".  I will personally "welcome" any ROPer or anyone else who even thinks about torching my house or car.    Everybody in the crowd gets the same welcome.

I pitty the fools.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True dat!

A couple more 9/11 type attacks and maybe we will come around.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+5.56
+7.62x39
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i would hope that we wouldn't need the state to protect us against something like that.  I don't care who it is, any asshole who tries to blow up my car or burn down my house is gonna get shot at!

+1

Notice they don't try this shit in the US, especially where states have large % of gun owners?????

ROP my frigging ass!!!!!!!    
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+5.56
+7.62x39

Shit. .308 is where it's at, sir!  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

X-Ring!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fuck the Feds, they don't seem to be interested in anything other than making sure none of our enemies are ooooffffffeeendedn and make sure their rights to free "speech" are protected.  When we start having shit here like the recent euro ROP'er Riots and the Feds make sure they can, will any state (as a state) tell the Feds to FOAD and defend themselves?  

ETA:  Personally, I don't we'll last another 100 years.

At the rate our government is giving in to special interests and nibbling away at its citizens' rights I'm inclined to agree. The concepts of freedom inherent in the Constitution are already long gone.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
<Snip> Ever wonder why crime has been in decline in the USA? We stuck young, unemployed, minorities, with no skills, smarts, or talent in jail.<Snip>

And then we let them back out again.  And then we put them back in.  And then we let them back out.
And back in.  And back out.  And back in...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#17]
One thing you can count on. In Alabama if these Mooslims riot, they will be handled by the people. Rednecks do not put up with political correctness or Mooslim riots.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Not really, they will what they always do....let it happen and come in and clean up afterwards.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

PC will be the end of the West
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#21]
see tacked thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top