Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 8:44:22 AM EDT
The South West Australia Lottery that is.

Can't wait to meet The Clique Mob!!!

South West Australia Lotteries,
23 Rundle Mall, Adelaide,
South Australia.
[An affiliate of Overseas
Subscriber Agents.]      
Arena Complex 14 Donegall Square West, United Kingdom.            

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of the new  year draw of South West Australia Lotteries Winners International programs held on the 10th January 2006 Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with prize # 778009/2 drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class of the draws. You are to receive the sum of €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask  you to keep your winning information confidential until your money(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to  avoid loss of your cash prize, winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.
It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses,  the draws were conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted by South West Australia lotteries.
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15 days.
After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.
Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of South West Australia Lotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program. For immediate release of your cash prize to you,please kindly contact our Paying Bank ( Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam.) Send them the following: (i). Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact the paying bank with the following:
Contact person: Mr.Diego Mitchell,
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands. E-mail:[email protected]
Tel: 31 644-805-074
Fax: 31-847-572-160

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Mrs.Beatrix Nadal
(Lottery Director)

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Amsterdam bank for the Australian lottery.... sounds legit to me. Go for it. I hope you get some nice guns
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!!  Make sure to immediately tell your boss to take this job and shove it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
You have to quickly send them all your bank account info ,what are you waiting for man.
boy you are so lucky
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't be a pussy!
That email looks legit!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Say hello to the scammers in Nigeria!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget to share the wealth.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#8]
When i saw the title i thought this was a lawdawg post.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think it checks out...

www.deutschebank.nl/overig/route_en.htm
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#10]

HAHAHA!

The douchebags can't even get the email right.

"E-mail:infodeutcsh@netscape.net"

As if DeutschBank uses netscape.net as their domain, surely they are too poor to buy their own domain.

someone would really have to be clueless to fall for this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#11]
It looks bogus to me. There are too many grammatical mistakes in that letter to be from anyone with an education above the 7th grade and I doubt any bank would use netscape as their e-mail client.

If you just have to know for sure, open up a new bank account with the minimum amount allowable and then withdraw most of it. Give them that account for transfers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Now don't forget to give them-

Your bank account number

Any Credit card numbers  

Your Social Security Number...

They seem like great folks!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#13]
You forgot that they know the Governor!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh wait give them my info too just incase your bank cant accept all that money!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Just remember that if you don't do it, you'll get to meet the Governor, and he will dead you with either the saw of dead or hammer of dead. Either way you're going to get deadded.

Personally I'd go right out to the company that's building my new boat and tell them about my lottery winnings, then order a bigger boat, paid for by cash!!!

SnF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top