Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:05:04 PM EDT
Quote from some DU moron....

"The only thing I can think of is that a back room deal was cut. The Dems give em Alito and the Repukes vote for a Bush Impeachment."

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"The only thing I can think of is that a back room deal was cut. The Dems give em Alito and the Repukes vote for a Bush Impeachment."

Denial:  It's not a river in Africa.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
reality---><---DU
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
When I read a qoute from over there, I picture a small child running, arms flailing, and screaming incoherently. All while reality turns around them, oblivious to their insanity.

It add's a nice mental picture to the madness that forum breeds.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, I wish I could tell ya'll some things.

Lets just say...some of us are helping the democrat party dissentegrate.

Sort of like...go ahead and jump! I'm sure you'll make it!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
You know DU is going to be in total meltdown mode by tomorrow morning.

They can't even bluster any more about going to Canada.  They won't want to go there now that their bretheren have been romoved from power in the recent elections.

Let's give them free transportation to Falluja.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They can't even bluster any more about going to Canada.  They won't want to go there now that their bretheren have been romoved from power in the recent elections.

Why would they want to go to Detroit?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL LOL LOL LOL

That is all carry on
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Somehow the song "Holiday in Cambodia" keeps looping in my mind.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Denial:  It's not a river in Africa.

Inspired by your comment, I made this real quick:

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Two classic lines in one paragraph. lol

I expected this outcome and still experience the despair. It started long ago-we have been giving aid and comfort to the enemy for far too long. I don't know if anyone but those on DU-on the blogs-in the reality based community-we know democracy's been on life support for a few years now-can understand this despair. Because we keep fighting even when told we are fools.Still the people on DU are all that give me hope. Truly. On our own but not alone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Two classic lines in one paragraph. lol

I expected this outcome and still experience the despair. It started long ago-we have been giving aid and comfort to the enemy for far too long. I don't know if anyone but those on DU-on the blogs-in the reality based community-we know democracy's been on life support for a few years now-can understand this despair. Because we keep fighting even when told we are fools.Still the people on DU are all that give me hope. Truly. On our own but not alone.

That's good stuff
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry to ba stupid here. But what is DU?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM

good luck, and God's speed

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would they want to go to Detroit?

Did Detroit citizens get CCW "privileges" under Michigan's recent CCW law?  If so, maybe things will improve.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Those crazy kids...

They're a laugh a minute.

GM
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Man, I wish I could tell ya'll some things.

Lets just say...some of us are helping the democrat party dissentegrate.

Sort of like...go ahead and jump! I'm sure you'll make it!

Yep, i'm with ya brother! LOL.......
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#18]

"So take a moment, everyone, pat yourselves on the back. And then get back to work. We have a Constitution to save."

To save?  To save?????    
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

"So take a moment, everyone, pat yourselves on the back. And then get back to work. We have a Constitution to save."

To save?  To save?????    

but...but...but, I thought they believed it was a living document...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM

good luck, and God's speed

make sure you're wearing one of these, even if you are merely looking

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Why we won today.
Posted by benbxrch
Added to homepage Mon Jan 30th 2006, 06:03 PM ET

<snip>

It may be a dark and literally deadly struggle for some of us, but it must be fought and fought with the sort of tenacity that I saw in these last blessed days. Let the last week be remembered as the week we first stood as one, and not the last.

In the immortal words of Winston Churchill; never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Comrades! Are you with me in the fight to take back America?

-Ben Bxrch
Whxte Rxse Sxciety Webxaster

highlighted in red by me
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]
What a bunch of bitches.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#23]

frankly, after this debacle, I don't see any reason to send money or even go to the polls this fall. We don't have any representation in DC, period. We have NO say on ANY issues. It's over.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

frankly, after this debacle, I don't see any reason to send money or even go to the polls this fall. We don't have any representation in DC, period. We have NO say on ANY issues. It's over.

This proves there is a God!  If the dumbocraps are willing to forego the polls, then we've truly defeated their defeatist spirit!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#26]
It warms my heart to see them go to pieces like this. Too damned funny. I was reading a bunch of their blather in various threads and boy are they buttsore!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#27]
DU is the direct result of allowing children unrestrained access to the internet that Al Gore invented.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Hopefully!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

That, or SOME people realize that abortion isn't the only thing going on in this country and that it shouldn't keep a decent judge off of the bench.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top