Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 4:46:38 PM EDT
I just got back from Las Vegas.  Arrived there Thursday afternoon.  Took in a bunch of attractions and played the slot machines. (Note to BeetleBailey-- I lost and didn't clear anything...sorry).  Anyway, on Friday night me and the wife went out for a drive in our rental car.  Somehow we got turned around and I got lost somewhere out in the desert.  BIG mistake.

After about 2 hours of driving aimlessly around, I saw what looked like a bright light near the horizon.  There was a dusty old road that seemed to go that way so we went down it.  Toward the end of the road "something" began to hover over the car and a bright red light shone down on us.

I got out to see what it was and the next thing I remember was being inside a large, cylindrical room made out of a shiny metal-- somewhat like stainless steel polished brightly.  I was naked on a table and was face down and restrained.  My hands and feet were immobilized and there was a belt of some sort around my waist.  It held me securely to the table.

I cried out loudly for help and shortly after a couple "little guys" came in the room.  They were wearing some kind of plastic-looking suits and they had some-- it looked like-- medical instruments.  The "little guys" pulled my butt cheeks apart and stuck something in there!!!!  I was anally probed!!!!

They ran this thing up my ass and back out several times.  They then ran some sort of scanner over my body and they took some of my blood.  I was yelling as loud as I could and that was the last thing I recalled before being back in the car with my wife asking me what was out there.

I've never experienced anything like this before.  I reported it to the police but I don't think they believed me.  But it's true!!!  I won't be going back to Vegas for quite some time.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
your not the first one I hear something like that happend to.

I feel sorry for you... I hope you didn't have a smoke afterwords.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got back from Las Vegas.  Arrived there Thursday afternoon.  Took in a bunch of attractions and played the slot machines. (Note to BeetleBailey-- I lost and didn't clear anything...sorry).  Anyway, on Friday night me and the wife went out for a drive in our rental car.  Somehow we got turned around and I got lost somewhere out in the desert.  BIG mistake.

After about 2 hours of driving aimlessly around, I saw what looked like a bright light near the horizon.  There was a dusty old road that seemed to go that way so we went down it.  Toward the end of the road "something" began to hover over the car and a bright red light shone down on us.

I got out to see what it was and the next thing I remember was being inside a large, cylindrical room made out of a shiny metal-- somewhat like stainless steel polished brightly.  I was naked on a table and was face down and restrained.  My hands and feet were immobilized and there was a belt of some sort around my waist.  It held me securely to the table.

I cried out loudly for help and shortly after a couple "little guys" came in the room.  They were wearing some kind of plastic-looking suits and they had some-- it looked like-- medical instruments.  The "little guys" pulled my butt cheeks apart and stuck something in there!!!!  I was anally probed!!!!

They ran this thing up my ass and back out several times.
 They then ran some sort of scanner over my body and they took some of my blood.  I was yelling as loud as I could and that was the last thing I recalled before being back in the car with my wife asking me what was out there.

I've never experienced anything like this before.  I reported it to the police but I don't think they believed me.  But it's true!!!  I won't be going back to Vegas for quite some time.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/lawdog530/Lawdog.gif

You got raped by Devo?

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, lawdog's like Ruldoph!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, aren't you the dude with the truck load of money?  I'm in need of a sugar daddy....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They ran this thing up my ass and back out several times.  They then ran some sort of scanner over my body and they took some of my blood.  I was yelling as loud as I could and that was the last thing I recalled before being back in the car with my wife asking me what was out there.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/lawdog530/Lawdog.gif

if you played the slots you didna have to go into the desert to get raped.. slots worst percentage i believe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, Lawdog finally posts something believable.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
from a very believable source right?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, Lawdog finally posts something believable.  

'brokeback lawdog'.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Raped by aliens?
NOW I bet (or at least HOPE) you agree we need a fence at the border.......
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted: Back from Vegas... I was abducted and raped by aliens  

Um.... sorry to hear about that. Can you file it under workers' comp??
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Admit it. You got drunk and this is closer to what actually went down

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted: Back from Vegas... I was abducted and raped by aliens  

Um.... sorry to hear about that. Can you file it under workers' comp??

They were looking for the gun they lost at the dump...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Some people go to Vegas for exactly this reason.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, aren't you the dude with the truck load of money? I'm in need of a sugar daddy....

That would be me... but the settlement papers are still going back and forth between the attys.  If you need a sugar daddy I know just the man for you... XDBACKUPGUN... he's rich and he's a hunk!!!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hey, aren't you the dude with the truck load of money? I'm in need of a sugar daddy....

That would be me... but the settlement papers are still going back and forth between the attys.  If you need a sugar daddy I know just the man for you... XDBACKUPGUN... he's rich and he's a hunk!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/lawdog530/Lawdog.gif[/quote

And you know this from personal experience?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#17]
XDBACKUPGUN... he's rich and he's a hunk!!!
You know this from personal experience?

The truth be told, he is poor as a church mouse and ugly as roadkill on a hot Sunday afternoon but I feel sorry for the poor bastage so I'm trying to build his self-esteem.  He always berates me on my posts but I know that with some confidence boosters, he will be swayed to my side.  Just need to be patient, that's all.  I'm sure he would still like you to say "Who's your daddy!!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top