Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 9:47:41 AM EDT
just heard a sound bite from her on Rush. The depression really hit at the same time as columbine. Then she said a bunch of anti-gun crap. I hate her more and more everyday
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It seems the new "hollywood craze" is to reveal you have some kind of substance abuse problem and use it to get everyone to feel sorry for you. Hey it worked for Rosie, maybe it can work for you!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep listening.  Rosie has issues with "men".  Translated, she was sexually abused as a child and that affects her thought processes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
just heard a sound bite from her on Rush. The depression really hit at the same time as columbine. Then she said a bunch of anti-gun crap. I hate her more and more everyday
View Quote
That's funny because in the article she wrote [url]http://rosiemagazine.com/causes/9_rosie.html[/url], her depression had to do with her upbringing, etc, which seems to be the in thing in Hollyweird these days.  In that article that she wrote, guns did not seem have anything to do with why she is so fucked up.  Oh, and depression only affects women, and it is all men's fault.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
why is she depressed?  They stop making chocolate covered deep fried lard bars?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good one Cleatus!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#6]
ROFLMAO

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Her depression has nothing to do with fucking columbine, she was probly overjoiced that there would be less people eating at her buffet and getting to all the fried chicken before her. She is depressed cause she is fat and her kid isnt the result of any kind of relationship with a man cause God knows she hasnt been with a man since she hit 1 metric ton.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#9]
She said she gets depressed when eating and at dinner.  What she didn't say is that it was because her plate was empty.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Give her a gun maybe she will shoot her fat self with it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
ECS,

She would try to eat it first.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
While walking through the living room the other day my wife was changing channels and came across Rosie being interviewed. she didn't have any makeup on and looked totally hideous. She is fuggin' nasty.

I can't imagine any male wanting to sleep with her.  [puke]

View Quote
is she ever not nasty?? [puke] ewww rosie o donut
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey guys! check out my Rosie O porkell thread and send her a suggestion.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey guys! check out my Rosie O porkell thread and send her a suggestion.
View Quote

!LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top