Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 6:46:43 AM EDT
Awright, who has'm?  I was watching the thread about the mommy board and went to it.  Somebody posted about kalashniKitty t shirts.  We're going to have a baby girl soon and that sounds interesting.  Where can I get one?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't, but if there's another round, I'm buying at least two of them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
My daughter has one.

You can't have it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I wore mine to the SAR show (big assed gun show) in Phoenix this year and I could have sold about 20 of them. Man people were asking me left and right where I got it from.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Howdy, guys!  Yes, I'm the one who does these.  Wife's idea, and I took the ball and ran with it.  Helped put me through x-ray school, I might add  - thanks to everyone who bought them.

I was considering doing another run soon - perhaps in February.  Those interested can email me ([email protected]) and I'll let you know when I do another run.

Also, keep an eye out on the Everything Else portion of the Equipment Exchange for when I do the next run.  Ordering info will be there.

Glad everyone likes them - btw, what "mommy" thread are you all talking about?

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I got mine from Greywolf2112 also.  It was a big hit at the Tac Rifle class I took last summer.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got mine from Greywolf2112 also.  It was a big hit at the Tac Rifle class I took last summer.

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/gg26ak.jpg

You look pretty serious.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Howdy, guys!  Yes, I'm the one who does these.  Wife's idea, and I took the ball and ran with it.  Helped put me through x-ray school, I might add  - thanks to everyone who bought them.

I was considering doing another run soon - perhaps in February.  Those interested can email me ([email protected]) and I'll let you know when I do another run.

Also, keep an eye out on the Everything Else portion of the Equipment Exchange for when I do the next run.  Ordering info will be there.

Glad everyone likes them - btw, what "mommy" thread are you all talking about?

Mommy board

The Arfcom thread has fallen down a couple pages or so but here's the website being discussed.

Author: moMmYx#   Jan 26, 2006, 7:22 AM (PST)  
My husband has several guns. He grew up with them and is very familiar with their proper use and storage. My dad had a shotgun and a .22 but that's it. He hunted a little but I never went. I am not that familier with them but have no fear of them either. My husband taught me how to shoot one of his pistols when we were dating and now it's my gun! I get it out of the closet when he is on drill or gone for other reasons. The other guns are out of reach of our boys but they do have some toy guns. My husband will teach them how to use them when they get old enough. They already know not to touch daddy's guns unless he is there with them.

Quite frankly, I don't understand parents who fear guns. They are a tool, nothing more. I hope I never have to use one for defense of myself or my family, but if I am ever put in a situation where it is my sons or me against a bad guy, I hope the bad guy has life insurance. Do I seek that kind of situation? No, but I am prepared to use a gun to defend my family if necessary. If you are a mother, ask yourself if you would be willing to do anything to protect your child. If the answer is yes, and you don't have a gun in your home, I'm not sure you are being honest with yourself. I guarantee a gun in a frightened mothers hand trumps a bad guys knife any day as long as the mom is willing to use it.

As far as asking if other people have guns in their homes, I should hope that they do. I don't typically ask them, but maybe I should. Soemthing to think about. I don't think I would let my kids play at their home if they didn't. Think about it. You never know when someone might break into a home or otherwise threaten someone. If it happens while my kids are at their home, I would want them to have the same means to protect my kids as I would have to protect their kids at my home. It's almost irresponsible not to have a gun availble these days as long as it is stored properly and safely.

If you teach your kids about guns and gun safety like my husband has, there is generally nothing to worry about. Keep them locked up and out of reach, teach them what guns are capable of in the right or wrong hands and do the right thing. Gun safety starts with parents, no one else.

On a side note, my husband showed me a picture of a T-shirt he saw on some website. It was a picture of the Hello Kitty shirt that you see in Target and other places. This one had the Kitty holding some kind of gun. It said KalashniKitty or something along those lines on it. He wants to get that for our soon to be born DD but I told him NO WAY! He's determined to get one but I told him it would disappear if he does. We'll see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top