Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:52:25 AM EDT
He is dressing in muslim womens clothes and using the womens bathrooms over there.

Wonder if he had a sex change.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_MICHAEL_JACKSON?SITE=PAPOT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-01-25-10-09-01

Michael Jackson Spotted in Robe and Veil

By HASAN JAMALI
Associated Press Writer

MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) -- Michael Jackson visited a mall in Bahrain's capital Wednesday, covering himself in a black abaya robe traditionally worn by conservative Bahraini women and a veil hiding his face.

The 47-year-old pop star was accompanied by three children, apparently his, whose faces were covered with dark scarves. They wore yellow shirts and sweat pants or khakis, without robes.

Jackson, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall holding a young child by the hand. On the way out through a back door, he shook hands with security guards.

He was wearing an abaya, a robe with long sleeves, under which his pants, white shirt and men's shoes could be seen. His head and face were wrapped in a black veil and he was wearing black gloves.

The veil, abaya and gloves were of a style typically worn by conservative Bahraini women, though Jackson appeared to be wearing them to hide his identity.

A woman wearing an abaya, jeans and a scarf over her head that partially covered her face accompanied Jackson. She asked photographers to respect their privacy, saying they were scaring the children.

Since his June acquittal in California on child molestation charges, Jackson has made several trips to Bahrain as a guest of Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the son of Bahrain's king.

In November, Jackson stirred a small controversy in the United Arab Emirates by entering the ladies room in a shopping mall. His publicist, Raymone K. Bain, said Jackson didn't understand the Arabic sign on the door and left the bathroom when he realized his mistake.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What a loon
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]

The 47-year-old pop star was accompanied by three children, apparently his...

damn right, he paid for them fair and square!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#3]
The heathen Westerners did not appreciate Michael so he had to move somewhere that an honest, forthright man gets the proper dignity and respect.
~
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how long until they get tired of his shit and decapitate him?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see he is stirring up somone elses tabloids.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Isn't it child abuse just having MJ as their father?  Weirdo!  Feel sorry for "his" kids.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
What a freak.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Bahrain can keep him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Isn't it child abuse just having MJ as their father?  Weirdo!  Feel sorry for "his" kids.

Did you not hear? MJ did not father 2/3 of his kids.
www.speroforum.com/site/article.asp?id=2216
....and I seem to remember Lisa saying they only had sex "a few times".....
~~~
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate the impression he is giving over there of the rest of American men.

-K
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bahrain can keep him.

Bahrain doesnt need that trash, I lived there for like a year, it is the only cool muslim country, they can drink there because they say allah cant see them since they are an island.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wonder how long until they get tired of his shit and decapitate him?

My thoughts exactly.  Me thinks the Muslim countries are not as forgiving in regards to screwed up rich ex superstars as we are.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#13]
"Jackson, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall holding a young child by the hand."

What is the penalty for child molestation in Bahrain?

Steve
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Answered my own question, via Google.

http://www.sodomylaws.org/world/bahrain/bahrain.htm

Bahrain
Statute: Article 377, Bugery
Penalty: 10 years
Restrictions:
Until 1956 the Indian Penal Code was used in the British-ruled territories of the Middle East. Thus, sodomy was punished, under Article 377 of the Indian Penal Code, by deportation for 20 years, imprisonment for up to ten years, or a fine. The new Penal Code introduced in 1956 made ‘unnatural sexual offences’ punishable with imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, with or without corporal punishment. This Code remained in force after independence. (Schmitt and Sofer – "Sexuality and Eroticism among Males in Moslem Societies")
The 3rd Pink Book states that "Homosexuality is illegal. Islamic laws against homosexuality are applied". Does this mean that Sharia law has been introduced since Sofer did his research?

The Interpol website states that: "Buggery is illegal act punished by 10 years of imprisonment maximum.  When the victim is under 14 years of age buggery is punishable even with the consent of the victim." (David John Franks - 17/5/2004)

Did he know this before he moved there?

Steve

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top