Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:17:54 AM EDT
Heard some negative press a while back , you guys know anything?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Not what they used to be.

www.ranchrescue.com/

The Minuteman Project kinda stole their mission. And the head guys at RR were in deep legal trouble last I heard.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Ranch Rescue= liberal geeks aiding the entry of thousands of illegal aliens into the USA. As is the case of everything left wing geekokrats do....it is NOT in the best intrists of our Country.

My opinion is that all the RR geeks should be taken into the street and shot............after a very brief,yet fair, street trial.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ranch Rescue= liberal geeks aiding the entry of thousands of illegal aliens into the USA. As is the case of everything left wing geekokrats do....it is NOT in the best intrists of our Country.

My opinion is that all the RR geeks should be taken into the street and shot............after a very brief,yet fair, street trial.

WHAT?  Wrong!

Ranch Rescue suffered from the lawsuit broought by the Southern poverty Law Center, giving one of the founder's ranch to an ILLEGAL ALIEN who was supposedly assaulted by RR's founders.

Fuck Dees.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT?  Wrong!

Ranch Rescue suffered from the lawsuit broought by the Southern poverty Law Center, giving one of the founder's ranch to an ILLEGAL ALIEN who was supposedly assaulted by RR's founders.

Fuck Dees.

last i heard one of their guys was in jail for assulting an illegal crossing the border, big deal. The sheriff  down there is no doubt paid off to look the other way by drug runners and screw with people trying to help.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't any of you do your own research?

One link
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

One link

Why bother when you can do it for us
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Ranch Rescue is a RIGHT wing org. Makes the MM lool like Libs
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

One link

so with those kinds of finds against Jack foote he still is able to keep RR around?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One link

so with those kinds of finds against Jack foote he still is able to keep RR around?

SOAB I dont BELIEVE that shit

This country is truly doomed. Must be nice to be a fucking Illegal and get HANDED a piece of property that an AMERICAN CITIZEN worked for

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#10]
fucking bullshit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top