Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 12:47:37 PM EDT
I might be able to afford a CZ-52 in the near future. The only way I can get one is to order it online and have it delivered to the old guy who happens to be the only FFL within a three hour drive of my location. He charges $20 per transaction, not individual item received, and will also receive ammo for me since I don't have a permanent shipping location on my half of the state.

Problem is, of the reputable online dealers I know of, only classicarms is selling CZ-52's. Their prices have gone up to $130 instead of $100 (meaning I may be just short of being able to afford one) AND they're currently out of stock, so I'm screwed regardless.

I just want a fricking CZ-52, a couple magazines, and ammo for it. Can anybody hook me up with someone who has them fairly priced and in stock that won't rip me off?

$20 for the FFL, $20 for the ammo, $100-130 for the pistol, and I presume s/h isn't included in the price... That's barely affordable to me right now, possibly out of my range.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you in Texas?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Brown county area. I go to school there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
just get a C&R 30 dollers for 3 years.

pretty much buy one gun on it and you saved the cost of the liscence. also brownells and midway get discounts.
more info at cruffler
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that's great. Again, I have no permanent address for a C&R to go to and if I got the C&R I wouldn't have money for the pistol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I remember reading that Aim is supposed to be getting a shipment in.  Military Gun Supply might have some also.  J&G is  suppose to be getting some in February.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The only place that has them listed is classic arms and they're out of stock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
No offence but if you can't afford to pay that kind of money , maybe you should not buy it .....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:50:47 AM EDT
[#8]
AIM surplus expects them in about 5 more weeks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No offence but if you can't afford to pay that kind of money , maybe you should not buy it .....

And what should I spend my money on then, Cheetos? A cheap hooker? What, oh wise and mighty one, would be a better use of my hard-earned cash since spending on a powerful but inexpensive handgun is not practical to you?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1  Just wait a little longer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

w00t

I also have a fellow ARFCOMMER who is offering to sell me for $109 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

w00t

I also have a fellow ARFCOMMER who is offering to sell me for $109 plus shipping.

He should hold out for more.

He probably could get $200 selling you if he  tried.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

w00t

He should hold out for more.

He probably could get $200 selling you if he  tried.

Damn bastiat, you're just mean.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#14]
FYI Swindle1984,

There is some great info on CZ-52's here--->www.gunboards.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16

And they have some accessories here--->www.makarov.com/cz52/index.html

They're great pistols.  I was shooting just after dark recently and my wife was very impressed with the fireball.  Once things turn around financially you need to get a C&R license.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And what should I spend my money on then, Cheetos? A cheap hooker? What, oh wise and mighty one, would be a better use of my hard-earned cash since spending on a powerful but inexpensive handgun is not practical to you?

Well this is the last line of your first post .
That's barely affordable to me right now, possibly out of my range.
If money is that tight the last thing you should be buying is a gun .
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
just get a C&R 30 dollers for 3 years.

pretty much buy one gun on it and you saved the cost of the liscence. also brownells and midway get discounts.
more info at cruffler

Off topic question.... How big of a discount do you get with a C&R and does the discount apply to everything Midway and Brownells sells or just certain things?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#17]
You get the same discounts that a dealer does.  It is worth it.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You get the same discounts that a dealer does.  It is worth it.  

That's an understatement if I've ever read one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:08:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yeah, that's great. Again, I have no permanent address for a C&R to go to and if I got the C&R I wouldn't have money for the pistol.

So? What address do you have on your driver's license? Are you TDY or something?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:09:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I say splurge and get the cheetos and the cheap hooker.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I say splurge and get the cheetos and the cheap hooker.

Just make sure the cheap hooker, isn't packing heat herself.

FWIW.
I bought one of these guns a few years back, for $119.00. While the gun was solid, it lost it's shine the first time I shot it. The one I had, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I ended up getting rid of it a short time after I bought it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top