Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:42:00 AM EDT
I just want to remind you all that there are some true American Heros in nursing homes all across the Unites States. I just came back from an clinical interview with a Hero last night, and I wish I could tell you his story, but confidentiality requirements prohibit me from doing such things.

Remember the elderly that have made sacrifices for our country only to end up in a nursing home.

Luckily, my patient was happy... for the most part. However, I saw many who had no friends and no happiness in that place.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Roger.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reminder.

My oldest son (6) is now old enough to follow on the tradition that my step dad started with me...

On national and patriotic holidays, starting this year, we will vist our local VA hospital/nursing home.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top