Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 9:52:13 PM EDT
Today marks the 12th anniversary of the Northridge quake. The reporter today is in Northridge today saying "And the people are walking around like nothing happened"

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD THEY BE WALKING AROUND MORON?

Would it have been better people walking around going through panic attacks, biting their nails while shitting their pants?

Give that man a Pulitzer!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
man I remember feeling that quake.(lived in wrightwood at the time)

anyway, they do that to make you finally go over the edge and destroy your cable box
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]

That would be a great vid cap of reporter stupidity if you can find it.

Almost as good as the chick in the canoe.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The last time I watched the news on TV was during the flooding.

They managed to find some chick who was stranded in the bed of a truck, awaiting evac.

Meanwhile the reporters were speculating "well she could fall.. well the truck could flip, yes the truck could FLIP.. very dangerous.. th..."

Reading the article about the Walnut Creek guy who was caught with an "arsenal" of "illegal, fully automatic weapons" and "illegal assault rifles"  reaffirmed my decision to ban watching reporters for at least another couple months.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Intelligence isn't required for employment as a reporter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Its just business.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#7]
nothing else to do i guess...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top