Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:34:58 PM EDT
Alright, I would consider myself to be a fully addicted arfcommer.  I've been checking in here several times a day for quite a few years.  I'm not a post whore, so my count ain't high, but I always believed Mark Twain when he said that he's not interested in meeting anyone who has written more than he's read. I know who Sarge is (was?), I am familiar with various tests 'o truth, I know that Lumpy is the greatest combat photographer of all time and I know that Clean_Cut was once a woman.  I saw all the lootie stuff and I know what kind of gun Al Pacino had in Heat and I am fully prepared for a zombie invasion.  I hate bread and love Chuck Norris.  And I saw some squinty-eyed madman make a fort of ammo cans and repel communist hordes with an M1 garand!

BUT SOMEHOW I NEVER READ THE FULL POWER SHOT THREAD!

Does anyone have a link?  What the heck is a full power shot?  My life is not complete until I understand this bit of arfcom mythology.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I think squatdog said something about no one being able to take a full power shot from him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
But it's been posted 87 times already.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
iirc it didn't start on ar15.com

This was the first board with the post, I think:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37027

(not sure if it is work / family safe though)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
full power shot, kinda like a double of everclear!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]
And it was one of the funniest threads ever last year.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
This guy named squatdog came in here and posted.  Turns out he did the same thing in about 87 other online forums.  Do a websearch on "squatdog full power shot" and see what you get.  The original thread was hilarious (sp?).  He got ragged pretty bad.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3119.0.html
www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100129
www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37027
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Some member opened a troll account and his first post (I think) was.

"No one here can take a full power shot from me." and posted a pic of some jackass hitting a punching bag.

It ended up in the pit locked and squatdog was banned.

Pretty damned funny overall.

I pretty sure that about sums it up.....except for the ARFCOM dogpile. Use your imagination for that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This guy named squatdog came in here and posted.  Turns out he did the same thing in about 87 other online forums.  Do a websearch on "squatdog full power shot" and see what you get.  The original thread was hilarious (sp?).  He got ragged pretty bad.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3119.0.html
www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100129
www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37027
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/ak20devildog/squat.jpg

Hell I thought is was a member here....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#10]
)

Quoted:
Hell I thought is was a member here....

Don't we all?  (double with 1/2 )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top