Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 5:10:02 PM EDT
I was talking to a friend of mine just few minutes ago on the phone.  He is moving his family out to Colorado in short order.  

He is somewhat liberal, not what I consider a lefty, and most importantly not anti-gun, just something of a democrat.

During our converstation he made the following observation/question, "Does it seem to you, that with all the Californians moving out of the state, that we are somehow retreating? (paraphrased)"

I found it farily humorous coming from my friend, but kinda scary at the same time.

Just an observation.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
"But we did it THIS way in Kali"
"It's done this way in Kali"

Oh how I hate those words.

Got so pissed at a gal one time I told her "Ya, Kali sure knows how to FV(K it's self in the ass."

Sure shut her up.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"But we did it THIS way in Kali"
"It's done this way in Kali"

Oh how I hate those words.

Got so pissed at a gal one time I told her "Ya, Kali sure knows how to FV(K it's self in the ass."

Sure shut her up.

That is SOOOOOO true! I think many Kalis can't stand real freedom and long for restricted libertys and unrestricted amoral behavior. I had a friend come out [my bro's friend when he lived out there] to visit and when I walked out back with a plain old .22 bolt action rifle to pop a woodchuck in the alfalfa field he about died when he saw me jack a round into the chamber and shoot about 25 ft from the house in view of the street and the other houses. I thought he was going to run into the house to avoid being arrested by the gun police or something.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in NJ.  The damn conservatives here wouldn't even be considered conservative in 47 states!
Top Top