Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:13:02 PM EDT
Hey guys.

I'm trying to find the name and number of the folks who regularly attend Market Hall and some Big Town shows. They sell primarily AR parts and accessories, along with shotgun accessories, stocks, surefire stuff and so on. They've always got tons of accessories, like high end 1911 mags, slings, you name it. Basically everything to dress up you firearm but they never sell firearms. They were located at about the middle of the room. Nice people...dark headed guy probably in his 30's and a woman with red hair probably in her 50's. They're from Arkansas and have been doing shows for quite some time.

Anyone have a clue who this is and how I might contact them?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I know exactly who your talking about, I bought my Surefire from them. I cant remember the business name though.

ETA: You might try posting this in the Texas hometown forum, might get quicker answers that way.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a Big Town show this weekend. Maybe they'll be there.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You might try posting this in the Texas Hometown forum.

Sounds like Delta Force to me.  Mark is the guys name, IIRC.  Yep - reread your description - that is them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks FALARK.

That sounds right. No, they're not going to be at Big Town. Said they were skipping it and would be back for the next Market Hall.

Anyone have a phone number?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top