Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2001 7:21:14 AM EDT
I recently acquired one of these diabolical little contrivances.  I have it installed on my AR and it does work, but I need more practice with it to become consistent.  Does anyone out there have any experience with these, or possibly have any helpful tips for it's use?
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You're the [b]first[/b] individual I've heard say anything positive about that attachment.  I've never seen one work.

How many rounds per minute you get?  And, what poundage is your trigger pull?
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
i own a Auto-burst and a Tac-trigger. neither of the POS work. im actually amazed that the Hellstorm 2000 works on your weapon. to my knowledge the intallment of the Hellstorm 2000 does not allow you to fire "full-auto" from a shoulder fire position.

to anyone who reads this post, please stay away from the Tac-trigger and Auto-burst unless you just want to study it. buy mags instead

chalked up to experience lib

Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I recently acquired one of these diabolical little contrivances.  I have it installed on my AR and it does work, but I need more practice with it to become consistent.  Does anyone out there have any experience with these, or possibly have any helpful tips for it's use?
View Quote

It is crap.  Unless you are a hillbilly.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the predecessor the Hellfire as well as the Hellstorm, both with success. They tend to work better on guns that have more recoil, since they basically assist in bump-firing(using the weapon's own recoil to reset the trigger, while keeping constant forward pressure on the weapon). I haven't used one on an AR, but I imagine it would help if it was dialed in properly.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You're the [b]first[/b] individual I've heard say anything positive about that attachment.  I've never seen one work.
View Quote

amen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top