Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:40:56 PM EDT
God doesn't exact revenge for every earthly sin.

www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/11/israel.robertson.ap/index.html

what a fucking tool. He needs a comeuppance
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Schumer is better proof.  Kennedy.  Kerry.  Clinton.  Waxman.  Gore.  Dean.  Fienstein.  Boxer.  Durbin.  Reid.  Leahy. Spector. McKinney.  Lewis.  Conyers. Waters. Jackson.  Sharpton etc.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Schumer is better proof.  Kennedy.  Kerry.  Clinton.  Waxman.  Gore.  Dean.  Fienstein.  Boxer.  Durbin.  Reid.  Leahy. Spector. McKinney.  Lewis.  Conyers. Waters. Jackson.  Sharpton etc.

Yeah, but most of them don't go around calling down God's vengeance on people, or attributing people's misfortune to God's hand.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I live about 20 miles from him. I hope God doesn't exact revenge in him as I might catch some frags from the destruction.

Great guy, but he say's some stupid stuff sometimes.

He had negotiated a deal with Israel to get some FREE land near Jerusalem for a facility he was wanting to build. Israel not only nixed the land deal but told him to not bother coming back....

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, but most of them don't go around calling down God's vengeance on people, or attributing people's misfortune to God's hand.

No, they simply limit themselves to ACTUALLY causing harm to people by pushing for gun control laws, trying to stop our ability to catch terrorists, and trying to bankrupt our medical system.

Whereas Pat Roberston.......talks and says some silly things on a TV show.

Give me 1,000 Pat Robertsons over those others ANY day.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#5]
MY Mom and dad told me that there are no real monsters, but there are. Why do parents tell their kids that?
Well most of the time it's true.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:20:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MY Mom and dad told me that there are no real monsters, but there are. Why do parents tell their kids that?
Well most of the time it's true.

Mostly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that's because their party requires them to catagorically deny the existance of anything more powerful than the Democratic Party.
Besides, if stuff was "God's fault", then they couldn't demand another few billion in entitlements for the underprivledged.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top