Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
just put down that you are an octaroon but your mother was a quadroon. let them figure it out...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey DK, I am A Scot, we we have had sex with everyone that was there...damn I have some of every nationality in me, I couuld even be your distant cousin! Picts mostly, but I think there was some use of Blue paint also inthe Celts...Blue is pretty.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure there are some guys who don't look at skin color, only if it has pie.

I'm not picky about skin color, however when it comes to ladies I somehow have an automatic preference for dark skinned asians and Latinos .
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure there are some guys who don't look at skin color, only if it has pie.

I'm not picky about skin color, however when it comes to ladies I somehow have an automatic preference for dark skinned asians and Latinos .

You like guys?

I have had latina but no asian, I have always wanted to try sushi
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You like guys?

I have had latina but no asian, I have always wanted to try sushi

Yeh, I'm a regular Back-door bangin' reacharound Texan. You see tons of those! !

I miss my latina girl . Only girl that ever lit up my eyes and my pants.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top