Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:53:54 PM EDT
Does something irritate you that you are afraid to mention?  I do.  I have at least one pet peeve that merely mentioning here could cost me my man card.

The thread Favorite Animated Films reminded me of my peeve.  I am a fan of The Lion King.  I have seen all the movies and then some.

Disney has released gift cards, wrapping paper, and just recently calendars in a line of products called “Disney Princesses”.  Now, I could care less about the Disney Princesses.  However, they neglected to include both Lion King characters Nala and her daughter Kiara both of which are or were princesses.

You saw it coming… SPECIES DISCRIMINATION!  That’s right!  All the Disney Princesses are human!  But what about their feline counterparts?!  I mean… How can they have their non-discriminating “ting-a-ling-a-ling” parades but refuse to acknowledge their beastly majesties?

That really grinds my gears.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Masturbation is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks for reminding me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for reminding me.

Is that embarrassing?

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
chuck threads
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does something irritate you that you are afraid to mention?  I do.  I have at least one pet peeve that merely mentioning here could cost me my man card.

The thread Favorite Animated Films reminded me of my peeve.  I am a fan of The Lion King.  I have seen all the movies and then some.

Disney has released gift cards, wrapping paper, and just recently calendars in a line of products called “Disney Princesses”.  Now, I could care less about the Disney Princesses.  However, they neglected to include both Lion King characters Nala and her daughter Kiara both of which are or were princesses.

You saw it coming… SPECIES DISCRIMINATION!  That’s right!  All the Disney Princesses are human!  But what about their feline counterparts?!  I mean… How can they have their non-discriminating “ting-a-ling-a-ling” parades but refuse to acknowledge their beastly majesties?

That really grinds my gears.

-Foxxz

Dude, you got waaaay too much fucking time on your hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top