Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2001 9:23:03 PM EDT
And tell him he's full of shit. He is guest hosting on KABC talk radio, 790 AM, Los Angeles. He's already hung up on a number of pro-gun rights/conservative/libertarian callers. 800.222.5222. He's on till 12, and will be on 9-12pm tomorrow, pacific time.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask him why he seems to live at the Playboy Mansion.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Christ, he'll just hang up on you?  I guess you could harass the hell outta him though.  Most people don't care if you steal thier rights, just as long as you don't do it blatently.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#3]
It amazes me that assholes like him actually get paid to do what they do...
He's such a arrogant jerk, I wish someone would just punch his lights out on live TV.

I like him about a much as James Carville....
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#4]
You and me both.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Call him pizza man or ratboy, from one of his crappy movies before he became mr PI know it all.

[url]http://us.imdb.com/Name?Maher,+Bill[/url]
Click for a list of his movies. Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death?  D.C. Cab? House II: The Second Story?

Which one of these movies made him a political genius???
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never used profanity before on this board. I never fwlt the need to, until now. I wish Bill Mahr would just go Fuck Him self.

Six

Please forgive me for the use of my language.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Not a problem Sixgun, I try to refrain myself, but every now and then it overwhelms me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top