(me)

Guy was jacking off 20 times a day

20?
Rookie!

you must be a pro then
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone needs a woman, STAT.

Hope he got a prescription for a hooker, or something.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#4]
<obligatory Full Metal Jacket quote>

Private Cowboy: Tough break for Hand Job. He was all set to get shipped out on a medical.
Private Joker: What was the matter with him?
Private Cowboy: He was jerkin' off ten times a day.
Private Eightball: No shit. At least ten times a day.
Private Cowboy: Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy fucker starts jerking off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear division.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:44:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
(doctor)You do it how many times a day?
No wonder it's sore. Leave it alone.

(me)

20?
Rookie!

you must be a pro then

It's your avatar that gets me going.Hard to type one-handed.................errrrrrAAAGGGHHHH!
Tissue?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
(doctor)You do it how many times a day?
No wonder it's sore. Leave it alone.

(me)

20?
Rookie!

you must be a pro then

It's your avatar that gets me going.Hard to type one-handed.................errrrrrAAAGGGHHHH!
Tissue?

aloe tissue?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Nah.I'm fine.Over time,one builds up callusses...............
And a grip like an Amish woman.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:15:12 AM EDT
[#8]
And I thought my 10 times a day was excessive.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:15:38 AM EDT
[#9]
About 3 years ago I was working security at a mental hospital.  

We had normal patient rooms, and 2 "padded rooms" for the really crazy fuckers.  Got in a black guy - about 30 years old.  The doc says to put him in the pad room.  Says the guy masturbates constantly.

He wasn't lying.  Literally every 30 minutes this guy would whack it until he was finished.  The had a HUGE jar of vaseline they gave him.  He didn't just lube up his dick, he'd rub a handful of vaseline over his entire body from the neck down before he'd give himself a 3 minute hand job.  One of the night shift nurses got the bright idea to take away the vaseline...because he can't jack off without it right?  Wrong - after about 6 hours without the vaseline he was bleeding from his cock...but couldn't stop jerking off.  They gave him back the vaseline.

I don't know how this fucker could do it.  Every 30 minutes 24 hours a day.   He would wake up every half hour at night and jack off.  Medication didn't help him.  If a nurse (male of female) was checking on him when the time came, or his mom or brother were visiting, he'd whip it out and stroke it.

We (security) didn't want to touch him, because he was always lathered up in vaseline.  The one time I had to touch him (when he started jacking off while his mom was in the room) I used a towel to grab his arm and tell his mom to get out.  Disgusting.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#10]
[vince vaughan]feels so good when he jokes[/vince vaughn]

WEDDING CRASHERS
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:23:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Fucking hilarious!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top