Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:06:43 PM EDT
Scene 1:    Shows a suburban house that has just been robbed.   Pan to hasband standing like a dufas holdlin an empty pistol case.

Scene 2:  Criminal (who of course would have NEVER hurt anyone had it not been for the gun) goes into a jewelry shop and shoots up the place.

Oh, yea... this will have some political spin to it don't you think?

I'm seeing more of this and I wonder if the democrats arent' testing out their antigun agenda again.   They backed off of being so vocal about it briefly, but they're at it again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw the intro to one of 'em with a schoolkid lying on the ground asking "why did he shoot me?"

Then a cut after commercial to a blood stained teacher entering building with two of the detectives talking about forth something kids in the playgorund at the time of the shooting.

Sound familiar? (think Stockton, Ca, late 80's)

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Guns bad.......guns scary.........guns bad........guns scary.............why would you EVER need one?  

Repeat as needed.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Private Pyle is enough for me to stop watching that show.

He's about that dumb in real life, too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Scene 1:    Shows a suburban house that has just been robbed.   Pan to hasband standing like a dufas holdlin an empty pistol case.

Scene 2:  Criminal (who of course would have NEVER hurt anyone had it not been for the gun) goes into a jewelry shop and shoots up the place.

Oh, yea... this will have some political spin to it don't you think?

I'm seeing more of this and I wonder if the democrats arent' testing out their antigun agenda again.   They backed off of being so vocal about it briefly, but they're at it again.

They just had the one on anti gun with sniper rifle AKs, anti white power, pro police one.

Amazing what they show as being ok for the police to do.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Criminal Intent sucks ass.  I can't STAND to watch Gomer "fatbody" Pyle with his smarmy shiteating grin and his wee, beedy little eyes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top