BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 11:02:45 AM EDT
Can you say ass chewing. You will not see this on CNN

michellemalkin.com/

VET TELLS OFF MURTHA/MORAN  

General Wagner

Sgt. Mark Seavey was outnumbered, but not alone at the moonbat townhall hosted by Reps. Jim Moran and John Murtha last week. Near the end of the marathon session, a Vietnam veteran, General Wagner, stepped up to the microphone to deliver a message from the mother of an Iraqi war vet who gave his life for his country and for the mission. After reading a scathing letter addressed to Murtha, Wagner talked about his own experience in Vietnam:

Link to download video:
media.michellemalkin.com/videos/wagnervideo.wmv

Sgt. Mark Seavey

This. Is. Priceless.

As I noted in the post just below, Sgt. Mark Seavey confronted Democrat Reps. Jim Moran and John Murtha at a town hall meeting in Arlington, Va., earlier this week and left the moonbats momentarily speechless. Greyhawk transcribed Sgt. Seavey's comments. I have now isolated and captured the video clip from C-Span for educational purposes and for posterity:

Link to download video:
media.michellemalkin.com/videos/seaveyvideo.wmv
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
OWNED
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohh man. Owned.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#4]
So freaking owned.

That idiot was just left there blathering after the General spoke.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Ownage
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]
douchebag audience.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
douchebag audience.

I was just going to post that.

Friggen sheeple.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Ohhhh man that second video is priceless.

Shows the classless bastards for what they really are. What's also interesting to note is the audience's reaction to the Sgt. introducing himself...they thought he was going to be an anti so they applauded him.

Suckers!

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought the title of the thread was, "Vets Tell Off Mothman!"

Though the lack of a Mothman is disappointing, the ownage somewhat makes up for it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#11]
take that, asshole!

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I just want to add that this thread is in the form of a statement, uh... not a question.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#13]
While I loved the General's comments and him leaving the moonbat gathering as that assface was stammering, the Sergent's comments were the sharpest.  Wow.  Not one single elected representative who claims to care so deeply could even be bothered to say thank you or to even get the conflict involved correct.

That was beautiful and it could not have been easy to do in that gathering of the mentally ill.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Too bad Bush junior doesn't have the balls to deliver a slap down like that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just want to add that this thread is in the form of a statement, uh... not a question.

Yeah..... what a 'thoughtful' response he had to that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#16]
It fills me with joy to watch those two dimokratik bonelappers squirm and bobbel as the light of truth shines down upon them. Both Moran and Murtha should be taken into the street and shot as traitors to America.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
While I loved the General's comments and him leaving the moonbat gathering as that assface was stammering, the Sergent's comments were the sharpest.  Wow.  Not one single elected representative who claims to care so deeply could even be bothered to say thank you or to even get the conflict involved correct.

That was beautiful and it could not have been easy to do in that gathering of the mentally ill.

A sad comment was it not... so much for Murtha's claim of supporting the troops. Showed what Murtha really cares about and embarrassed the hell of the bastard.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#18]
That guy is a class act.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Moran's school - marmish response to the Sgt.'s statement merely indicates  freshly - soiled Depends on Moran's seat. Moran has been and is another Democrat septic tank bottom feeder. Murtha, while I thank him for his service in Viet Nam, is either senile or absolutely corrupted by suggestion from the D. N. C. with his powers as a member of congress, a la John Glenn. 90% of the audience should be deported to Liberia.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#20]
You may rest assured that if this had been a rant against the war, against the troops, against Bush policies, virtually ALL of the liberal MSM outlets would be headlining it every hour.

Liberal asshats!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I know appearances aren't everything, but did you ever notice how liberals have two basic looks?

One is the fat-assed, drunk, Ted Kennedy-look.

The other, is a weasel-like, smarmy, poindexter look.

The two on these videos seem to fit very well into the Ted Kennedy group.

They disgust me.  The world would be better off without them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
douchebag audience.

I was just going to post that.

Friggen sheeple.

+1.

Good place to drop a WP grenade.

Fucking traitors, all of them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top