Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:27:34 PM EDT
Court to decide of Jesus existed

Italian court. Athiest claims that church teachings "con" people on widescale.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
20+ pages
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
We need a court to decide if this is a DUPE
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish God would save us all the waisted time and tax money by striking these people dead.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure how Italian courts work, but wouldn't the question of his existence be outside of their jurisdiction?

If they just wanted to "try" the "genuine-ness" of the people teaching/preaching in His name in Italy, I'd think that would be a different story, though.

BTW, if they "find" He didn't exist, watch for 2-3 of our SCOTUS Justices to try and use this in an upcoming cases.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]
LAWYER:  "Your honor, if I may, I would like to take this opportunity to demonstrate to the jury that Jesus does not exist."
JUDGE:  "Go ahead."
LAWYER:  "First, I would like to ask the jury a question.  Jesus is said to still exist, correct?  He is supernatural, and if he wanted he could appear here right now.  With that in mind, do you know what I am holding in my hand?
JUDGE:  "Let the record show that he is holding a paper cup."
LAWYER:  "Now, I will place this cup on this table.  Jesus, if you exist, knock this cup off of the table.  . . . Let the record show that the cup is still on the table.  I rest my case."
JUDGE:  *bangs gavel*  "I have seen enough.  I hearby rule that Jesus does not exist."
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Turd sandwich.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
LAWYER:  "Your honor, if I may, I would like to take this opportunity to demonstrate to the jury that Jesus does not exist."
JUDGE:  "Go ahead."
LAWYER:  "First, I would like to ask the jury a question.  Jesus is said to still exist, correct?  He is supernatural, and if he wanted he could appear here right now.  With that in mind, do you know what I am holding in my hand?
JUDGE:  "Let the record show that he is holding a paper cup."
LAWYER:  "Now, I will place this cup on this table.  Jesus, if you exist, knock this cup off of the table.  . . . Let the record show that the cup is still on the table.  I rest my case."
JUDGE:  *bangs gavel*  "I have seen enough.  I hearby rule that Jesus does not exist."

That reminds me of the joke of a professor proving God does not exist because he is not stricken down when he tells God to do so.  Then one of his students gets up and lays him out.  "God was busy, so he sent me instead."
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=424961
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top