Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 10:13:30 AM EDT
I believe this is what the news story is trying to say, doesn't go into many specifics...

Call it his 'constitutional' rights?

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) - Police in a Vancouver suburb reminded residents on Tuesday it was not a good idea to play with a loaded gun while using the bathroom, after a man accidentally shot himself.

A 21-year-old North Vancouver man was facing numerous weapons charges after he shot off one of his fingers while apparently playing with a gun on New Year's Day, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

"Perhaps, our mothers never explained to us that it was not a good idea to play with handguns whilst using the restroom. But then again, maybe that was supposed to be a given," the Mounties said in a press release.

ETA:  Forgot story link

Story from Yahoo!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a masturbation joke in there somewhere
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me be the first to say:

What a shitty situation.  Hope he didn't get all pissy about it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Well there goes my multitasking.

No more field stripping my HK while I do paperwork.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I was thinking Exploding Poo when i read the title
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#5]
But what about when the zombies invade what if I am on the throne when they come through the door?  No thanks I am taking my guns with me every time I go, hell they may get me while I am asleep but never when on the throne.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

My gun goes off everytime i fiddle with it on the bowl.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Let me be the first to say:

What a shitty situation.  Hope he didn't get all pissy about it.

LOL!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#8]
that's why I have hidden a gun in a fake wall in my bathroom, in case I ever need it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top