Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You can see Celine's Aureole and nipple. It  looks like body paint not fabric, if so she has nice breasts.

Okay, how many of you scrolled back up after readin this post?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can see Celine's Aureole and nipple. It  looks like body paint not fabric, if so she has nice breasts.

I admit  it, I did.

Don't see it though.

Besides, any boobage that is there can't outweigh the fact that I've seen her without all the makeup and airbrushing that are done to her for concerts and photos. Lemme tell ya,  she is about butt-ugly.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I admit  it, I did.

Don't see it though.

Besides, any boobage that is there can't outweigh the fact that I've seen her without all the makeup and airbrushing that are done to her for concerts and photos. Lemme tell ya,  she is about butt-ugly.

"For once in dere lives, let dem touch does tings."
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I find them absolutely fabulous.Matter of fact ,I am compiling a scapbook of all Ann Geddes work,it is absolutely delicious photography.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That is some weird crap. I've never heard of her before.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
the pregnancy/womb ones scare me like H.R.Giger

Giger is SUPPOSSED to be scary. If people said his shit was cute and he made Hallmark cards with babies as a theme THEN I'd be creeped out.

Giger makes some fucked up shit  and i would say this stuff is equally distrubing IMO
I however think most Giger stuff is cool
beside who doesn't think his most famous creation is not cool?

pic for you who do not know who he is

Glad you think I'm cool!

Check my avatar
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I find them absolutely fabulous.Matter of fact ,I am compiling a scapbook of all Ann Geddes work,it is absolutely delicious photography.

I hear Mapplethorpe is talented to.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Here's something creepier.  Have you heard of this artist before, Art Fahrm?

www.hypnagogica.com/images/celery.jpg

Apparently, all his artwork involves this motif of a woman whose panties fall down in front of men.  He made calendars of these pictures for years. WTF?

www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art11.html

We need a GROUP BUY. Then post them at work and give the HR people something to do in '06.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear Mapplethorpe is talented to.

Mapplethwart is a misunderstood genius,funded by the US taxpayers.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OMG!
images.snapfish.com/34564%3C%3A323232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3236%3E8%3A8%3E24%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333353%3B5684nu0mrj
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=17476&forum=6&start=0

These are about half-size dolls.  Kind of cute when you see one or two  but they also sell life-size dolls based on some of the photos and some of those are wierd.

Some of the photos in the flowers and trees are neat in a mythological way, fairies and nymphs, etc.  some are definitely creepy.

They just opened a store at Downtown Disney and it sure is getting mixed reactions from the folks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top