Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 7:19:09 PM EDT
Does anyone know how long it takes before an adult woman's reasoning capability is only half of what it was prior to puberty.

for instance if a girls starts bleeding at 12 and the H-L of a woman is 8 years, when she is 20 she will only make about half as much sense as she did when she was 12.  When she is 28 you will only understand 25% of the wacked ass shit that she says/does, and so on.

Maybe it varies from woman to woman, I,m not sure.  If so I think you could use breast size as a good indicator, big breasts=more estrogen=shorter half life.

Any input will be appreciated as I will use the knowledge I gain to know when it is time to trade in on a newer model.hy
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Since I am an expert in this area, let me help you.

Estrogen works as a testosterone and intelligence detector.  Since you dont have any, you dont have a g/f. Simple really.    
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Estrogen works as a testosterone and intelligence detector.  Since you dont have any, you dont have a g/f. Simple really.    

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

OUCH!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And he's a doc - he ougtha know.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Estrogen works as a testosterone and intelligence detector. Since you dont have any, you dont have a g/f. Simple really.

So are you saying that you don't know?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#9]
ARDOC, that is some great sigline material.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#10]
This is wacky stuff, I tell ya.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh hell.. IBTL.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wonder why I don't have a G/F

Your post answered your own question.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#13]
ARDOC if this about the game you should know that even though I am from NE I am not a Husker fan and I think that you got screwed on that blown PI call at the end of the game.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:21:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I have met a lot of dumb, crazy, wacked out women, and if it were up to me they would be drugged and locked up where they can't spread their ill will.

Now having said that, do you honestly think that women are any less sane than man? Cause I have met a lot of "dumb, crazy, wacked out women" also.

Everyone is fucking insane.

You just think women are worse because you don't understand them. Well here is the secret to understanding them.
You never will understand them, and if you ever did, life would suddenly be a lot less interesting.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ARDOC if this about the game you should know that even though I am from NE I am not a Husker fan and I think that you got screwed on that blown PI call at the end of the game.

Nothing personal.  You have to realize that the GD is like a pack of piranhas.  If you bleed, you will get bitten.  Then the feeding frenzy will start!  

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing personal.  You have to realize that the GD is like a pack of piranhas.  If you bleed, you will get bitten.  Then the feeding frenzy will start!  

hr

I know but you guys did get hosed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know but you guys did get hosed.

Aint that the truth.  The best quote from the officials after the game was that they were not used to the speed of the BIG 12 and BIG 10.  Also that they should have listened to the BIG 10 officials when they tried to get the sunboobs to learn more about instant replay.  Unbelievable.  We would have done better with BIG 12 refs.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#18]
IBTL

I think differently for the record,

Women make the most sense when they are born, they progressively make less and less sense until they hit the "peak" age of around 16. Although this age varies slightly for different women. After this "peak" of crasyness, they begin to revert back to being more and more sane as they get older. (Although there is a small "hump" at menopause)

This is my theory, and im sticking to it
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
IBTL

I think differently for the record,

Women make the most sense when they are born, they progressively make less and less sense until they hit the "peak" age of around 16. Although this age varies slightly for different women. After this "peak" of crasyness, they begin to revert back to being more and more sane as they get older. (Although there is a small "hump" at menopause)

This is my theory, and im sticking to it

Great, theories from Bucknuts!  What next, armed robbery in an alley?  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Q:why did you buy size 23 shoes?

A:they were on sale.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:03:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And he's a doc - he ougtha know.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, ARDOC is on a roll tonight!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Doc said it best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top