Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 5:18:28 PM EDT
I went to the Lexington gun show today and picked up two of them for $35.00 I got one for my Kimber and one for my S&W mod60.
I have got to say for the price they are one of the best molded paddle holseters I have ever worn. I have seen them at other shows but didn't buy one cause I thought "cheap plastic junk"!

I can't say that any more. After reading that they are made in Israel I had to try them out. So far I like them. Finish seems to hold up and the high density plastic feels wet. The guns lock in very nicely too. You have to give them a quick snap to get them to release. No soft easy draw with these things. They are that way to keep anyone from getting your weapon from behind you.

BTW: the gun show sucked today. I spent about $60 today. But getting the holsters was worth the drive out.

I am not with this company! Just happy to pass along some info.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The are great buys for the money. I like the belt model more than the paddle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I like belt holsters too. But have always wanted a paddle and thought what the hell. I should have save my money on the other belts holsters I have bought. All of that leather going to waste in my safe now.[:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]
They're great except, in my experience, for 1911s.  I have an oversized slided release and safety for IPSC/IDPA shoots and it sticks.  Sux.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
A bought a Fobus for my Glock G22 and my 1911.  They aren't bad holsters for the money.  I got the paddle model.  I liked it because I could take it off easily without undoing my belt.  I feel they are ok for causual wear along with to and from the range.  For carry, they don't have the forward tilt I like.  

I have since gone back to leather holsters.  I like DeSantis.  
[img]www.desantisholster.com/images/style02_small.jpg[/img]
[i]The Speed Scabbard is designed to meet the needs of plainclothes professionals preferring a holster without a thumb break while still providing weapon retention, thanks to precise molding and screw tension devices on some models. Full size semi-autos disappear under a suit jacket while still presenting the weapon at an optimum drawing angle.[/i]

Seems I always come full circle.  I try new and better things and always return to where I started.

OSA
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two paddle style ones, and I agree, it's a great bang for the buck product.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I can sell them to the members-CHEAP- 14.95-15.95 and I have them all. I have a combo price of Holster and double mag for 29.95 + 5 shipping
Bob Lippman
Lippman Enterprises
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Lippman Enterprises:
I can sell them to the members-CHEAP- 14.95-15.95 and I have them all. I have a combo price of Holster and double mag for 29.95 + 5 shipping
Bob Lippman
Lippman Enterprises
View Quote

Do they make a holster for the HS2000?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I like mine, but it clicked when I walked. My Kimber was slightly loose and walked forward and back whenever I took a step. I finally put a thin strip of grey felt in the triggerguard area and that fixed it. I will probably pick up one for my new 92FS next time I get to town.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Lippman Enterprises:
Bob Lippman
Lippman Enterprises
View Quote

Do they make a holster for the HS2000?
View Quote

Please say they do.....

Anyway, I bought a Fobus for my G19 and P99 from Bob and I have been very pleased with both the products and his service. Once I could confirm that the new Fobus holster for the Kimber will also fit the Pro-CDP (snugly), I will get one for it and hopefully one for the HS2000.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Forgot to mention that Fobus is the best value in holsters but nothing could come close to the Galco CCP for comfort, looks and ease of draw.

my $.02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top